PLEASE AnonUp fam

bathe me in your love because I feel like a sinner after being on truth social for a few hours

PLEASE HELP ME IM CRYING IM OUTNUMBERED AND NOBODY CARES TO THROW ME ANY BACKUP ON THAT MISERABLE PLATFORM

I AM SO DEPRESSED ABOUT EVERYTHING

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@AlwaysBeeClose) can see their posts

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Its going to get better hang in there - not a fan of TS either -just does not feel like AU

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Love you Lauren! I have been following you for many years. Shane Browning also. Hang in there! Family is everything! We are Family! Keep going! 🙏🏻✨❤️💯🐸

Hang in there…. we are in this together.
We need each other especially now. Anons are different folks, we are chosen here and there is no other platform like this. One day we will look back and wonder how we made it. We cant do this alone thats why we are all in this as a family unit. One day Lauren we will meet and that day will be glorious.
Stick with it, we are all here for a reason.😘

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

🙏🙏🙏🐸🐸🐸

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Hey Lauren, checking in- how are you holding up?

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

what's your handle on TS? I looked under this handle and can't find you

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

AnonUp is home and family. 🥰 TS is like visiting a big city hotel for a visit. Go if you have to, but don't stay long. 😇

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Snap out of it you badass babe! You know we love you here so go back and let those idiots know your numbers are/ belong here❤👍❤

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Hugs to you Lauren 🧡
Social media can absolutely suck. I don't care who you are.
I'm wondering if everyone has left here to go back to Twitter.

I'm sorry🤗