There have been plenty of times when I wanted to close all my social media accounts, cancel my domains, and shutter my email — but I came through somehow, and didn't end up a digital recluse. Plus where would I put my photos?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Hold the line is at 9.412.10%, let's get this done!! #WWG1WGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

@martingeddes I have been looking at your post for some time now, found you on Twitter, and now here. the reason? love your eye for photography and your keen words. keep being who you are Martin..

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Good decision to stay with us in AU and thank you so much for sharing your anazing fotos‼️

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

Photography for me is therapeutic, so I understand the desire to share things through your eyes, even if via a camera angle. Hopefully the darkness will soon turn into blinding light that even those who deny it can no longer do so.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I believe your photography saved not only your sanity, but ours too.
🕊

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Glad fate and your decisions brought you here on AU and we can enjoy your pictures and words!

many love looking at the pics.
hang in there.
we are all on tender nerves right now.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Good call to stay!

Realtor, Barnhart Realty Group, Publisher/ Round Town News, Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom, loves animals!!

Big hugs to you Martin. So glad you stayed. right. here.

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

I am glad that you didn't...you are too important here.❤️