Maybe, this is the reason why Moscow Mules taste so good. something to think about 😁

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

The act of throwing copper and silver coins into fountains was not about making wishes come true. They did it to purify the drinking water for the town or village.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sterling silver is a really good healing agent. too

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

copper water pipes in houses have now been mostly replaced with pvc plastic, probably not safe.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

How about this part. And the glue holding plastic pipes together kills causes cancer My friend is a retired plumber. told me this

(1) Show this thread

Cherry vodka...Bedford Mule is kick ass!

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication

😂😎 will have to try

(1) Show this thread

Does anyone know where to purchase true copper cups and maybe a water pitcher? When you look on line many have rivets or seams that do not look like copper. Do not want lead or aluminum or some kind of unhealthy metal on the cups or pitcher. Thanks for posting this.
💕

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response J J Larr to her Publication

your welcome. i did see a website. www.copperh2o.com. i did see some on amazon but who knows if that’s legitimate. good luck

(1) Show this thread

Army vet🇺🇲 Proud Patriot 🇺🇲 Pro 2A Montana USA Also on Gab and clouthub

Good to know, but the cups pictured are copper clad stainless, you would need solid copper ones.

I have to agree on the Mule thing. It is not the same unless it is in one of those mugs

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

copper is antimicrobial just like silver

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Same thing w/ using silver hardware or iron skillet to keep our Hz in balance w/ Mother's elements/kingdom, and keep our electrical-magnetic field in check. But instead they made society use more aluminum & other chemical base coats w/ carcinogen on them for daily use for eating.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Totally agree... read several articles about the use of aluminum foil when cooking and now I no longer have it in my house. I use parchment paper

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Love the cast iron!

(2) Show this thread

is this made up? Some health advice on here seems a bit funny.........like walking barefoot outside....thatll just give you dirty feet lol

In response reaper myer to his Publication
(1) Show this thread