Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

Maybe, this is the reason why Moscow Mules taste so good. something to think about 😁

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

is this made up? Some health advice on here seems a bit funny.........like walking barefoot outside....thatll just give you dirty feet lol

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AuntRo in this post can reply

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

ty dear.....its not gonna do anything if the water itself has chemicals in it though,,,,,,,,,water pipes are copper

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Your right! . That is why most articles I have read state to use Distilled water not water coming out of our faucets.....
and, FYI...
However, research suggests that for the leached copper to kill bacteria, the water must be stored in a copper vessel at least overnight or up to 48 hours. This means that the best containers are most likely copper pots or jars rather than copper water bottles that are filled on the go.

(1) Show this thread