🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I surfed a lot yesterday to get a sense of the vibes. It wasn't hard. Many voices in our moVement seem to be getting a little shaky. Lots of poop vibes. Less so here. This is a test of faith. Are you surrendering to God or to your left, 10% brain? You are the leaders in the coming scenes of this movie. By now your faith should be unshakable.

#FamiliaIsEverything

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Sorry I am feeling a lot of angst. I have to believe there were God loving/God fearing people during the Bolshevik Revolution who maintained deep faith in God...during "Operation Trust". And we all know how that turned out. Can anyone tell me how you know that "Trust the Plan" is not another "Operation Trust"? We have been told so many wild stories, yet we have no proof of white hat control, whatsoever. In my worst moments I fear we are being led like sheep to slaughter by more lies. I pray always. So did victims of past genocides. Sorry I am so down.

"No proof of White Hat control" is where you are mistaken. The comfort level- or discomfort level- that people are experiencing is directly proportional to the amount of effort that they put into the Drops. Real Anons could not feel cozier than they do right now. It was over before it even began. Almost all that's left is the telling of that fact.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Yes, those who study Q drops are able to have more consistent faith/sense of security than those who do not. Admittedly, i follow people who study them instead of studying them myself. Qdrops offer little to those who have lost businesses, jobs, livelihoods, marriages, relationships etc. Q drops do nothing for those who took the jab and are dead, dying or in for a lifetime of horrible health. It seems with the jab, the cabal has achieved the depopulation agenda...many dead, many dying, much infertility. Where was white hat control for all of that??? Where is white hat control while the MSM STILL spews LIES 24/7? Where is white hat control as we are chemtrailed daily? Will we say the white hats are in control if people starve due to an orchestrated food shortage...that not one single politician is addressing? So there are Q drops with great promise...but real life doesn't seem to be matching up. Believe it or not, I still hope. I still pray. Just a low now. Thanks for your reply.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

But dealing with family is real time, not just perception

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

It's real. Prayers sent.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA / Romans 12:2🗝/ ✨Question EVERYTHING / 🌟Truth will prevail

I can not WAIT!!! -sure it's been exhausting, excruciatingly slow to us because we've had the blessing of knowing for so long, but I haven't had one day where I haven't noticed SOMETHING happening & therein lies my faith that the best IS yet to come!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

And the digesting of the drops.
Faith comes by hearing & hearing by the word.
Faith is also a verb.
Use it or lose it.
❤🇺🇸🙏🕊

i agree w this.
the more drops you read the more comfy youll feel.
i tell my dad this everytime he is impatient or getting black pilled. i say you have not read enough q posts to understand or see the proofs that have happened and that do still happen daily.

i have seen too many Q proofs to know there are no coincidences.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

But we all have and always have had the assurance of more than this even. Prophecy is the key here as well right? Well...then it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to read a much older source for today's events than the Anon and Q revelations. We have the actual Book of Revelation! Anyone freaking out at waiting for a few years here should remember, we ALL used to wait on Christ to return at "any day, any time, any year" with no foretold dates and kept that faith? What happened? If the world looks as if falling apart...READ REVELATION and see it was already long ago foretold! This we are going through is the path to rapture. BUT look up the OLDEST definition of rapture for the correct one. No one is sky sailing...we're being enlightened, our eyes will start to see clearly, and we will become filled with the truth. but this is gonna HURT! Rapture=enlightened, overstanding this life.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

what he said 👆❤