🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I surfed a lot yesterday to get a sense of the vibes. It wasn't hard. Many voices in our moVement seem to be getting a little shaky. Lots of poop vibes. Less so here. This is a test of faith. Are you surrendering to God or to your left, 10% brain? You are the leaders in the coming scenes of this movie. By now your faith should be unshakable.

#FamiliaIsEverything

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Sorry I am feeling a lot of angst. I have to believe there were God loving/God fearing people during the Bolshevik Revolution who maintained deep faith in God...during "Operation Trust". And we all know how that turned out. Can anyone tell me how you know that "Trust the Plan" is not another "Operation Trust"? We have been told so many wild stories, yet we have no proof of white hat control, whatsoever. In my worst moments I fear we are being led like sheep to slaughter by more lies. I pray always. So did victims of past genocides. Sorry I am so down.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Momma Bear to her Publication

"No proof of White Hat control" is where you are mistaken. The comfort level- or discomfort level- that people are experiencing is directly proportional to the amount of effort that they put into the Drops. Real Anons could not feel cozier than they do right now. It was over before it even began. Almost all that's left is the telling of that fact.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

But dealing with family is real time, not just perception

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JFK Jr Fan, click on at the bottom under it