This would make me deliriously happy if I didn't know the other things he said in that interview.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MarkQuinn2k4 in this post can reply

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

I would like to add to this that I'm fully aware of what the Plan is supposed to be. SCARE EVENT wouldn't be much of a scare event if Flynn came along and said "Oh yeah the military will be arresting all the traitors soon and you'll have your republic back." I get it. But I also think most of us are hovering between dual realities: that which we see with our eyes and that which we hold onto with hope and faith. To me, faith requires occasional feeding. I don't feel we've been fed with much substance for a long time. Hence why his comments demoralized me.

he said "i would NOT concede that bottle of wine."
he went further and said "when you (meaning do inquisitor, not the H.S. buddy) do uncork it, maybe I'll drop by and have some with you."
You're being greedy, already had seconds, now you want thirds. You've been fed, overfeeding is unhealthy.

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Don't be demoralized. Signs are there. Kim and VK are giving them put. So are others. Follow@ghostezra who is giving out good hints. 🙏🏻

(2) Show this thread