Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#savethechildren "one's own self ; one must know" #digitalsoldier

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I will bring the steaks!

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Says it all! We'll toast soon!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

I just adore this man. The bravest, ballsiest American hero, I never thought I'd see lead this country. Perfectly imperfect. Best Prez Eva.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Such a pleasure to feel the good vibrations!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tt4cR9szMS8

(4) Show this thread

#holdthewine PATRIOT'S!!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

✅💯 Especially since there is NO JOE BIDEN.✅💯#DonaldTrumpIsYourPresident ✅💯🇺🇸#ThankGodTrumWon

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

watched ig earlier this morning

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

I would have to drink a bottle of wine a day if Biden was our POTUS! So, thank God he's not our President or else I'd be an alcoholic‼️😂

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Great seeing everyone again!!!
Cant wait for the celebration! cheers 🥂🇺🇸🦅😎

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Ha! Saw this earlier today but can't figure out how to share from Telegram🤣#technicallychallenged

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

heres the whole interview, says ghis at end, loved it

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvd96tP4FMA

(1) Show this thread

Lightworker...We are all one. #save children stop evil 🍿😉Digital soldiers & lightworkers are changing the world.

exactly!

This would make me deliriously happy if I didn't know the other things he said in that interview.

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

I would like to add to this that I'm fully aware of what the Plan is supposed to be. SCARE EVENT wouldn't be much of a scare event if Flynn came along and said "Oh yeah the military will be arresting all the traitors soon and you'll have your republic back." I get it. But I also think most of us are hovering between dual realities: that which we see with our eyes and that which we hold onto with hope and faith. To me, faith requires occasional feeding. I don't feel we've been fed with much substance for a long time. Hence why his comments demoralized me.

(1) Show this thread