Is anyone having challenges with “glitchy” electronic devices today? Just curious if its just me. 🤔🧐 Hugs! NCSWIC WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker_911 in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Truth Seeker to her Publication

oh My period yesterday was horrible for me everything I touched had glitches. At work I had to call the tech desk and they couldn’t even fix it. Today everything’s fine hang in there

In response Green 8700 to her Publication

Thank you! Hugs! ☺️

(1) Show this thread

Yes my comp freezing for the last week!!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Yes. Some mornings or afternoons all my accounts have logged out and I have to log back in. Plus other weird stuff thats never happened.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

yes

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I think mine is more post hurricane related..and sh*tty net service ☺️

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I think mine is more post hurricane related..and sh*tty net service ☺️

My phone has been glitchy all day...I am getting alot of black screens, slow uploads, ect

Me 🙋‍♀️

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

YES! ugh!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Lots of issues recently. One computer takes forever to do absolutely everything. Thought it might be a virus from a VPN that tried to charge me for service I didn't believe I had agree to.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Everything electrically involved seems to be an issue.🥴

(1) Show this thread

for days now all of them

Just a girl living in this crazy world! My twin flame found me!💜 🐸👑🐸👑💜 The best is yet to come! 🌸🌹🌸🌹

2 nights ago my “ burner on” light came on and is still on……..#wwg1wga

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Tara Jasper to her Publication

2 days ago.

In response Tara Jasper to her Publication

Since January, I have had the repair people out for a stove (fortunately still under wty) eight times. It randomly shuts off. They replaced the computer board and its still doing it. Then said a few wires were loose and they weren't sure how it was working at all. All strange.

(2) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Weird. Just now my phone froze and could not even be turned off

In response New Years Day to her Publication

Mine has done that several times today. 😬

(1) Show this thread

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Yes. on and off for a week. Last night I could not open apps, powered off then on to restart. on another note, our credit union account has a glitch that has not been fixed yet, going on three weeks. QFS happenings perhaps?

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

Yes, this morning my email went blank. A while later it came back.

(1) Show this thread

I was wondering if AI was messing around.

In response Arctic anon to his Publication

Possibly.

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Off and on for about a week.

Have had to restart my phone a couple times and the battery also seems to be going down faster than it was...phone is only a few months old.

My work car has also been acting weird. I came out yesterday afternoon and the trunk was open. My sons car lost its mind, had to re-calibrate the windows and the compass.

One other thing I have noticed is how wildlife is behaving. I have several deer that are bedding in my yard and I literally can get right up to them before they will move, they almost act like they are in a petting zoo.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

I know what you mean about the animals. My sons dog is rwally, rwally out if sorts, bunnies are in my backyard and just hanging out(evwn with a dog here).

(1) Show this thread

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

The past week it seems.

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

There was a large power outage in town when i went to my acupuncture appointment. Lots of upset people. It was funny, but not funny Lol

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Absolutely! Chills just now! Thank you! hugs

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Yes, for the last week here. And at times so slow it makes the old dial up seem speedy.

Only followers of this user (@auds) can see their posts

Yes / will send a text and then it disappears ???
(cell phone has a mind of its own ... (that's probably more true than I know. )

Others don't get emails, and need to resend ... plus NONE of this is wifi- all on hard cable line

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Yesterday I did. Had to actually log in to AU. Have never had to do that since the day I joined! 🤨🤔

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

I've been having glitches for about a month--phone and computer. Strange glitches.