hello family….i was in a car accident yesterday. we all walked away including my dog. the other driver pulled out and did take full responsibility. as God would have it…im staying with my mom for two weeks until my rental is available Nov 15. I believe God is allowing this to walk me through some deep childhood trauma that i had forgotten. my mom is not well mentally/emotionally. never has been. its why i pursued counseling. yesyerday i spent the day in silent anger crying and managing my panic attacks as somehow the accident became about her. BUT GOD IS SHOWING ME AMAZING THINGS about how HE had ALWAYS BEEN THERE. i would not have chosen this experience. i didnt know how to access these memories for me…but God knew what it would take. im grateful for His protection then and now. prayers please for the next 13 days here with her, for total healing (pretty bad forehead lumps) and for my mom..that she even at 80yrs old will have her heart changed by God. 🙏🏻💖

Only people mentioned by @Callibird in this post can reply

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

In response Only Forward to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

Sending love and prayers to you both! Hope you are okay with the lumps on your head! Take care! If it gets too hard, maybe take a walk to free your mind.

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Cindy Patriot to her Publication

thank you Cindy…lumps goong down..no terrible brusing…yes i take stella (my dog) a few tomes a day out to help her regulate as well. she is doing well but we both do better outside and in nature. 🙌🏻💖 walking is getting easier and i just keep moving forward…only forward… I didn’t use that name for myself… When I set up this account in January 2021I ask God what I should name myself and he said well you just have to keep moving forward… Only forward Callibird! I appreciate your kind words and your prayers. This is filling me and it’s so encouraging. Love you friend and I pray for everything God is doing in your life right now and with your family as well. We are in this together! NCSWIC TBIYTC WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

sending you love, peace and prayers 🙏
older parents can be challenging but at the same time it is a treasure to still have them here with us
mine is 83 we lived far apart for decades, lot of hurt and resentment on my end - i had a lot to work through…now i cant imagine a day without her

GOD bless you and bring you peace and strength to heal physically and emotional. 🙏

ALL IN 💥Warrior 🤓Truth-seeker 💫Jesus is KING 👑WWG1WGA🇺🇸 MAGA🇺🇸 Q sent me🇺🇸 Family is everything! 💕 Enjoying the show🐸🍿😎💀🙏🏻

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

thank you! i have been on a very long journey of forgiveness. i appreciate your words. gives me some hope. im glad you have this time with your parents. thats a blessing that you are close 🙌🏻💖

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for your healing of the trauma that your mother's instability caused you.
PS: keeping a journal might help, but keep it away from Mom.

In response Every Time to her Publication

thank you very much 🙏🏻💖

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over Only Forward and her mother. Please help Only Forward heal completely from the accident she was in. Please give her and her mother love, guidance, support, comfort, strength, courage, peace and healing. Help them get through whatever issues they need to work out. Show them that You are with them Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication

thank you so much trump girl! i can feel your prayers! i recieve all of those and the divine help 🙏🏻💖✨

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏Prayers or you both hun🙏🙏🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

thank you nana! 💖🥰

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

🙏🙏🙏

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏🙏💓

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for you to be able to cope. I know how it is. Also, prayers for your mother that she has a breakthrough.🙏🙏🙏

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

amen! thank you q2infinity 🙌🏻💖🙏🏻 i feel your prayers! God bless you!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

What a beautiful request from you. May God hear your prayer and bless you all.

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

thank you felixa! He is moving and working! im songrateful wr serve a God who is present and mighty and always available! love you friend and tha k you for your very kind words! 💖🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

💪🙏

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Prayers for you and your mom, may all the strongholds fall away, may you feel the presence of God's guidance, wisdom and discernment in your life, may your mom find healing, and may you have peace in the process, In Jesus name.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

amen! thank you! this was a day of deliverance FOR SURE! so grateful for your prayers friend! 🙏🏻💖 WWG1WGA love you ✨

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

🙏God bless you and your family and friends!!! Healing and Childhood wounding healing too!!! Prayer sent!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

thank you Kris…faithful
friend 🙏🏻💖 praying for you too and your family. so grateful…love you friend!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I am praying for you and sending you healing vibes🙏❤️

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

thank
you Erin!
🙌🏻💖✨
im praying for you too! 🙏🏻
we are gonna make it TOGETHER!
WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

God Bless you callibird, sometimes we have to go backwards before we can go forwards and like your moniker (Only Forward), looks like God may have intervened to give you your wish(s). 😊 Praying that you get all your ‘wishes’ and so happy you all walked away from the accident…..Gods hand…….blessings to you ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

God Bless you callibird, sometimes we have to go backwards before we can go forwards and like your moniker (Only Forward), looks like God may have intervened to give you your wish. 😊 Praying that your get all your ‘wishes’ and so glad you all walked away from the accident…..Gods hand…….blessings to you ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

God Bless you callibird, sometimes we have to go backwards before we can go forwards and like your moniker (Only Forward), looks like God may have intervened to give you your wish(s). 😊 Praying that you get all your ‘wishes’ and so happy you all walked away from the accident…..Gods hand…….blessings to you ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

God Bless you callibird, sometimes we have to go backwards before we can go forwards and like your moniker (Only Forward), looks like God may have intervened to give you your wish. 😊 Praying that your get all your ‘wishes’ and so glad you all walked away from the accident…..Gods hand…….blessings to you ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

you are right about that Truth seeker. Im grateful He loves me so much to bribg me to this place and guve me the courage to face it all and be freed! I would not have experienced any of this but for the car accident. He works all things for good! I appreciate it thank you so much for your prayers. My thoughts are with you also… Family is everything… Love you friend

(1) Show this thread

@vincentkennedy you always seem to know. im so grateful! 🙏🏻💖✨ your location is accurate 🤣

UPDATE: God sent me a wonderful lawyer. my dog and I are doing better and saw a chiropractor yesterday. Mom is calmed as well. also I just had massive deliverance. As soon as I told the spirit of fear and panic and dread to leave… They tried to make me pass out. This just happened maybe an hour ago. Took about 45 minutes for it to leave but praise God! This is truly the great awakening! We all need to be free and we all need to be fearless and we all need to know that we are 100% Gods children covered in his love and delivered by his son Jesus! Wow… So grateful for this AU family 🙏🏻✨💖#FamilyIsEverything I love you all and I pray that God will do a complete work in all of us as we weather the storm and our own personal storms. He’s calling us forward and he’s delivering us and setting us free! Slaves no more… In every way imaginable! Thank you for all of your prayers #wwg1wga#unity 💖

Prayers for you and your family callibird 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this and heal you 💖💖💖✨✨✨

In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication

thank
you! He is faithful! God is healing and delivering me and us all from all our fears! 🙏🏻💖 i appreciate you Ville P

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

🙏🙏🙏 God Bless you and your mom

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thanking God you and everyone is whole. Prayers for all of you. I understand well what you’re going through with your Mom. I moved nearby to resolve our issues. That was six years ago and am still working on it. She’s 97 now, sharp mind, not ill, but damaged, holding on to negative ways and means. I overlook all of it and am just being helpful to her, never arguing or disagreeing. She tries to torment me by having cnn on, lol. The Lord is ceaselessly healing each of us but He never forces anyone. We must love Him freely to become close with Him. He is with her whether she acknowledges or not but can do so much more for her if she is willing. The will is the key. God bless you.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

thank you Anuenue 🥰 praying for you and her theough this storm 🙏🏻✨ family is everything and i feel you with me with you 💖

(1) Show this thread

Faith, Family, Freedom - the Truth Will Prevail - GOD WINS

🙏❤️🙏

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

There sure are lots of stories in these comments, meaning many of us were forged with fire, looking to our parents for help when they may not have been prepared to handle themselves let alone to help their children. I have nothing but love and a light heart - full of hope for you and your family and your sweet dog to see better days very soon.

I will not go into great detail here, other than to say I understand very well how these childhood traumas can linger. That said:

Dear Father, please guide and guard these next few weeks with grace and love. There are likely issues that will not be resolved, so please let Callibird know it is okay to let go of the crunchy parts without regret.

p.s. Dear Lord, please send a little extra to bless every soul reading through these comments as well, adding love and understanding to this prayer chain 🙏🏻 IJN

💪🙏🏻You Got This Callibird🙏🏻💪

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

thank you ask yourself! and thank you jesus! it is so unexplainably good to know that there is our amazing AU family doing warfare together for each other in unity! i appreciate your words so mich! 💖🙌🏻

(1) Show this thread

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Sending prayers to you for perfect emotional healing as the issues from past and present resolve themselves for you in the most gentle and positive ways possible...and that your mom's heart and mind will be transformed and renewed by/to the Good Lord.
Binding my prayers with others of like mind and good will. Thank you Lord for Your Love and help in all things. Thy will be done. It is so, so it is.
🙏😇🙏😇🙏😇

P.S. There seems to be a lot of working through past trauma anxiety attacks going around lately...some believe it may be ascension related...last minute details perhaps. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Cam Mac to her Publication

thank you Cam! THIS IS TOTALLY ASCENSION RELATED! this morning before looking or reading all these amazing posts i was in prayer for total healing and deliverance for about two hours. as soon as I commanded the spirit of panic and dread to leave, it tried to make me black out in the park. I called my pastor and mentor and she prayed with me and it lasted about 45 minutes. We did warfare in the park at the same time that you all were posting these comments and praying for me! I thought about my AU family while I was in the park and I almost pulled up to the app and asked for prayer before I called her… Thank you so much for being part of my healing and deliverance! Free of all bloodline curses! Free of the spirit of this world! completely free in Jesus! Hallelujah! God bless you!

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Praying for you and the family. May God bring peace to you all. I thank God you all are ok. God speed!

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

thank you so much Andromeda! i am thankful for your prayers and kind words….God will do it! God bless you!

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚