@MartinGeddes I’m not a writer, and the things I say are normally not very eloquently written or conveyed.

But if one only wrote one single statement in their life… and this was it. Well, they’d be a rock star writer.

Tip of the hat, Martin.

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Godly Man to his Publication

This!!! 🎯🎯🎯

Martin is a very, precious, soul ;)

The term "Conspiracy Theory" was invented by the CIA, after they assassinated JFK, to silence the nonconformists. Today in 2022 ALL those supposed conspiracies have come TRUE. Anyone AWAKE knows this to be a fact.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Spot on Martin! ❤️

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

❤️❤️❤️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

👏👏👏

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

💕

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Martin Geddes is God given. He keeps us grounded.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

AWESOMENESS !!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Betrayal at Biblical levels.
Forgiveness & then what? Don’t see all these relationships that were not previously solid surviving after forgiveness. If they do, it will be because 2 people (not just one) build back from the ground up.

Martin Geddes deserves a crown!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

You Nailed It Martin.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

It is Perfectly written.
Like when a songwriter
releases their song publicly.
well done,@martingeddes

EXACTLY THIS BRAVO AS ALWAYS MARTIN !!!

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Agree 💯

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Absolutely Martin! What an awesome way to put it!

Nice to point this out! I completely agree.

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

💯!!

Couldn't agree more, been a tough journey!

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

A few of those cowards are no longer part of my life for which I am very grateful. Became unbearable to be around them as nothing in common. Makes one seriously question what the common thread between us ever was! A blank stare was all I could offer when listening to their commentaries. The discomfort this caused them made them go bye-bye...me doing the happy dance!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

I had to learn to really like ME!
And Spending the day with ME!
It's difficult to converse in conversation when the other person has nothing of intelligence to say

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

Reading your comment made me think of my family. God told me to walk away. My mother used her wealth to control our family. When my husband had a heart attack, not one family member showed up. God opened my eyes to alot more than just Q. He showed me that true love is not about how much money is in your bank account. I walked away from millions and couldn’t be happier.

(2) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

👏

Hear, Hear~