Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

@MartinGeddes I’m not a writer, and the things I say are normally not very eloquently written or conveyed.

But if one only wrote one single statement in their life… and this was it. Well, they’d be a rock star writer.

Tip of the hat, Martin.

A few of those cowards are no longer part of my life for which I am very grateful. Became unbearable to be around them as nothing in common. Makes one seriously question what the common thread between us ever was! A blank stare was all I could offer when listening to their commentaries. The discomfort this caused them made them go bye-bye...me doing the happy dance!

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @DiannePauline in this post can reply

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

Reading your comment made me think of my family. God told me to walk away. My mother used her wealth to control our family. When my husband had a heart attack, not one family member showed up. God opened my eyes to alot more than just Q. He showed me that true love is not about how much money is in your bank account. I walked away from millions and couldn’t be happier.

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

💖 Thanks for sharing. I have always even as a child had a strong aversion to emotional blackmail. Listening to God and acting on it is always the best course of action IMHO. One must be strong and connected as you have proven. This is why we are here. Thanks for your courage and bravery to live true, not always easy but sooooo rewarding. I love looking in retrospect to see how I've been helped by God through thick and thin.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Dianne Star to her Publication

I had to learn to really like ME!
And Spending the day with ME!
It's difficult to converse in conversation when the other person has nothing of intelligence to say