I have done 3.5k AU posts. When I was deplatformed from Twitter, that was a LOT of work stolen from me.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

1. did you archive offline?
2. if you get your account back will you archive offline?
i dont bring much individuality to the table so my content is not important to me, but i imagine accounts like your's that dedicated a lot of time and research into them would like to have that information back and saved.

In response Blue Mangoes to her Publication

Yes and yes.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Nice timestamp. Reverses the cabal Skull and Bones 322. I thought I was busy with 11.1 K tweets at Twixter Jan-Dec 2020. My family even conspired behind my back to have me put in a padded cell for it. Thanks for the memeories.

Everything that was stolen from us will be returned...
Jubilee of JUBILEES!

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

Yes it can really grind you down. I have had a few accounts cancelled and I thought what the hell am I gonna do......... I thought for about 2 minutes and then just started another account and started from scratch with my first post. I remember when YT had its big purge and I had to try and track down all the folks I was subbed to, it can take months to find those folks again all spread over different platforms.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

I remember when you showed up here Martin, that was a good day brother! 😎👍

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

The internet is forever!
Your work is out there, somewhere.
Hoping Elon is working on restoring ALL of it.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Hey@Elon - give back Martin's followes and tweets

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Martin, you are the best! You have a special gift from God in how you eliquently express your feelings and share them with millions. Your posts will never be forgotten. Thank you and God bless.

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Martin, I pray that all of that work and the value of it is restored to you! Remember, the thief, when caught, must repay 7 times over what he stole.

Bless you.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏G_od Day Martin ✌️

peo on twit asking for you to be reinstated martin.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

thats blood sweat and tears they stole worth more than gold

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I think you will have it back
With benefits

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Love ya bro. Hang in there. I’m trying.

this new world of decentralization/ NFTs etc is going to be such a superb environment for artistic minds like yourself Martin- written word, photography etc. Look forward to watching your journey.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Countless seeds planted!

Bless Up!

Do you think it is still recoverable?

💔

😲Yes it was!