I feel like I am detached from the society I am floating around in, observing it, but not really participating in a meaningful way. And that's OK, because it's a madhouse.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

i feel exactly the same! like i just dont belong here!

All in the same boat, brother. It's a really weird experience, as if reality as split.

I am always outside looking in. Curious to observe, but not interested in their endeavors. Human comedy.

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

I have felt this way for two years or so. I walk around asking myself,
why aren’t these people as pissed off as I am. How can they still be posting their anger about a football score or post fluffy little pictures of what they are having for dinner.
It amazes me that people are just out ther living their lives like the nothing is going on.
We’re about to go into a world war, people are killing innocent by standers just taking the train.
HOW COME EVERYONE ISN’T AS UP IN ARMS AS I AM?????

“I would rather die on my feet then live on my knees”

Keep life simple, the colours are bighter and the sounds clearer!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Welcome to my world - I know nothing else, never have.

Yes, it’s definitely a madhouse, but your lovely pictures sure do help relieve the madness!
Thank you, Mr Geddes!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Yes, it's surreal. Somedays I'm fine. Other days it hits so close to home Martin. I don't like feeling that I'm detached from the person I've lived with for way more than 1/2 my life.

God bless.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Yes, it is .

Me 2

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Exactly My Fren! I feel the same way! 🙏🏻✨💯

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

The part that frustrates me, is thst is seems the majority of people learned NOTHING from the hell of the last two years.

Still mindlessly shopping, wasting food, driving while looking down on phones, and bragging about all the boosters they’ve had.

I can’t see how we can move forward with them. I can’t see how they’ll wake up.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread