hey,q,i am a bsdd ass warrior ahd you needtolevlthehellpYOU ABANDOND ASODIER I THEIR TIME OF NEED,WHO DOES THAT?

The miliary coud hav heaaled my glioblastoma butchose not to.

We're supposed to trust you?? trustieahed

Putawomanincha3rg

HOOHEIS AGODEBANOTHTStarthepingus!!!

ican't type well halo

do it,Q

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i can't offer up any alternative pov's annie. i agree with you - you know i've been on this platform for months questioning this plan and how it's playing out - wanting to know why protocols have not been put in place to help out those of us in need - whatever that is - as this rolls out at such a slow pace. i get that part - but the lack of inserted protocols and support - esp. from those "in the know" - that's been a tough one to understand. all we have is each other and those running this show are in their own bubble. did you get that horsepaste? i think about you every day. and yeah - it would take a woman wouldn't it to at least come up with the idea i suggested. if had the power or ability to time travel i would have inserted an organized team of support involving those who have access to protocols that work. you keep on being you! 🙏😇 lots of love to you - and let me know if i can do anything for you.

I’m just another patriot that got booted from the other platform. As a digital soldier I’m following other patriots here. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

You’re such a character

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

annie, annie, you are a bad ass warrior, keep hangin in💙ivermectin can target glioblastoma, doc berzinski in houston, tx. think could help. so givin’ prayer now🙏♥️

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

❤️🙏❤️Praying for your miracle Photon. We need you in this fight. You are family to us so please don't give in.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

"Abandono"
running through my mind lately
vibes ...

God is a MA_ RINE. He will NOT leave our friend. Come On God.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

❤️Fight, Fight, FIGHT!!!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

❤️Fight, Fight, FIGHT!!!

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Praying for you Annie! Q, help her!!!

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Break standard procedure
Patriot Down
Send in an Angel

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

On it. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

🙏for you! ❤️

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Awww sweetie🙏🏻💖😘we sure love your honesty, courage and strength✨♾💖Praying a miracle for your healing in Jesus Christ Amen✝️

P.S. I mistype too😆

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

Yes! I understand. My dad got GBM in 1996. I know what you're going through.

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏❤️🙏

🙏💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Annie - would you believe we need you? we do - you are a strength we feel and don’t want to be without. Here for you - much love. ❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🛐

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Prayers Photon, God Be With You Strong Lady! Keep Fighting!

Damn, i felt that

🙏Prayers Photon! Keep up the fight. We are with you!🙏

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Keep fighting and stay strong, Patriot!
You are in my thought and prayers. 🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Keep fighting sister ... praying for you every day
WRWY ✨💖💫
do it Q

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Still praying for a miracle for you my badass warrior fren💖#IBelieve

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼 Thinking of and praying for you every day!! WRWY Please dear Lord, heal our sister and friend.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Keep fighting. For you🙏

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

Keep fighting warrior Goddess! ♥️🙏♥️
Do it Q!!

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

God your wounded warrior is in need of your healing ... RIGHT NOW ... send your angels to engulf and to sweep their wings through their body to sweep out the poison 🤗

In Jesus name AMEN ❣

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

AMEN

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

believe that your going to be okay... see your body healing, watch it healing, know its healing. your a very strong warrior girl! stay strong and pray. we are here for you any time you need us❤️🙏💫🙏

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

Fenbendazole helped me with gliablastoma, 4 months Panacur-C
3 days on 4 days off. after 2 weeks i already started to feel better
speech back to normal...amazing stuff! ❤️