#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

How did adam and eve figure out the sex thing?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So if Cain and Abel were their sons, one of Adam's and one of satan's, did it not say some where in most translations that they went out and took wives?
Where did the wives come from?
If Adam and Eve were the first humans where did the wives come from?
Did they interbred with Eve?
How did they multiply?

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Pre- Presbyterian church that Trump's mom belonged to, believe that Cain & Abel were twins, but there is the anomaly that Cain was of a 'red disposition' and Abel was not; which does suggest that one was the seed of hasatan and one was the seed of Adam, which goes toward the children of Cain.

If that is the case, they would have multiplied with the children of one another, and would explain much.

Been an anon all my life. Just something you always know. Dreams and it tends to haunt you. Military brat.

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

The Serpent beguiled Eve. So in my mind he seduced her. Alot of people just dont think. But Thats what I think.

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Jerri hubbard to his Publication

agreed on all counts,@jbullockhubbard. He definitely beguiled her and most likely seduced her; and people def don't think in these days of deception, chaos, and confusion. (Might I add, deliberate on all 3 counts?)

yup. me too.
now what about the "Adam's Apple"? 😳
Adam took the fruit and ate it too.
which fruit was it? Did Adam act a litle fruity?

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yankee Carolyn, click on at the bottom under it