Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I own a trucking company, as do my parents and sister, and used to haul grain as a former farmer. I'm honestly ready to suck it up and take a massive hit to the industries that rely on diesel to show everyone that this is a real problem. I've been awake for 10 years & have saved up for my family and employees to be able to survive if shit hits the fan. I want them to feel a little bit of pain to understand what is really happening. I've got enough to cover payroll for a few weeks even if they don't work but I have to consider that all of my receivables may not get paid. So be it...I'm tired of this shit.

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

I owned a small trucking company myself 20 years ago, without paying a driver and driving myself, i couldn’t afford it then. I can’t figure out how any trucking company can keep going through this.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

I own 5 trucks and pay $6300/wk in fuel. Mind you though, in IL you have to be union. They force everyone to pay what I pay. That's why I pay $7000 a months in tolls as well. Sprinkle the infield so everyone gets paid

Different time in my life but I once owned a fleet of trucks and ran cross country myself. I can't imagine trying to do this right now where we are in this war. I know the stress of it all first hand and let me tell you my hat is tipped to you. Back in the day we didn't have the red tape of today. We had the stress.... but not life as it is right now.

God has this Fren. He's going to make it right.

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

I don't have to worry about OTR...I run dumps & flatbeds mostly locally. I have flatbeds & a step deck that move equipment between MI to OK. Midwest mostly