Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

FUEL. We dont need no stinking fuel. Very cool.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

What happens if the jerk in the left lane cuts you off and a semi doesn't give you enough distance and hits you? Everyone blown up?

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Where did THAT come from?

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world...

🔥

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world...

🔥

🔥

If you had effectively free energy, this should make batteries unnecessary for emissionless vehicular travel.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I wonder how this car would do in the mountains and snow?? Don't think it would make it up my steep driveway. 🤔😆

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Wow - I so want one 😍🤩

Nice rims.

How are your cats doing, VK?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Oh. My. Goodness. I can not wait for this 😍😍😍

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

So Rad, it literally crashed my AU app.

lol

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

Will be seen on Anon Island.

back to the future... and I’m not talking about the movie

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

1,757 Posts @Vk = One 757 AF = DJT PLAIN?🤔

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Where do I place my order?❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Batman Comms , Sir?

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

🤔 if the doirs stuck open maybe it can fly
😁

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

david hudson, god bless his soul 🙏

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Sounds like a Jet.

👍

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Totally badass!!!💜

veux la meme 🙄…merde alors

I wonder if all those sounds come from a recording

pretty cool but its has no ground clearence it wouldnt be stuck quickly here in new england with are pot holes and pur sometimes steep driveways into parking lots..........not to mention a foot of snow........pretty cool idea thoughid like an suv or pick up version idc about going fast.......i like height and power

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

So, Batman has a new car?

give me tat tut tut tuuuuut :)
want one :)

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

🤩ρнʋκιи' ωιcκɛ∂😎ƨιcκ ҒЯЄƧĦ2ƉЄҒ❣️🤤