A lot of Patriots have been struggling lately. Their prayer requests have been fulfilled over and over here on AU.

Anons circle the wagons for each other. It’s beautiful to see.

WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

😟A couple of months ago,I asked for prayers for a health issue I was having and I didn't get even one reponse.

In response Nada ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Libra7 in this post can reply

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Norma Shrock to her Publication

Hoping you had improvement in the last 2 months. Praying for better health.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Thank you I appreciate that!

(1) Show this thread

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

Praying πŸ™πŸ»

Realtor, Core One Real Estate Publisher/ Round Town News Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom Loves animals!!

Praying Norma.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❀️at a time πŸ™β€οΈπŸ’« #GodWins #wwg1wga

Huge blessings to you Norma! I’m following you now so please keep us posted on how you are progressing βœ¨πŸ’œπŸ™πŸŒΈπŸ’«

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

πŸ™‚Thank you.I will follow you as well.

(1) Show this thread

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

happened to me too, but then got soo many prayers after! Praying for you and hope you are doing well now.

πŸ™Now following you! Praying for your health issue. πŸ™ Love and light!

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Remember to look for miracles...

πŸ™Dear Good Lord, I bind my prayers with these other good souls for a perfect resolution to Norma's health issues and restoration of her faith in You and your healing powers and a perfect outcome, even if they aren't visible during the process. Thank you Lord, Thy will be done. It is so, so it is.πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Patriot Pup🐢helping my Patriot Peeps πŸ‘©πŸΌπŸ‘¨πŸΌfight for our Constitutional Republic πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

My prayers go out to you. I hope you are feeling better. πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ»

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Norma, you are loved. I wish I could give you a big hug right now, so you could feel my love and prayers for you. I pray that your health issue has improved. Please let us know what we can pray for, ok?πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

Thanks so much! My health issue was bad lower back pain,and spasms of pain in my upper thigh.The pain in my back is almost completely gone,as is the thigh pain!

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Sorry to hear this Norma, How are You feeling now ?

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

The lower back pain that I had for months plus bad spasms in my upper thigh is almost completely gone. I no longer trust medical doctors.I considered going to a chiropractor,but don't have the funds to do that.I ask for prayers from my daughters and granddaughter,after that the pain was leaving! Yahweh is my healer.

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

im so sorry to hear that, im here if i can evwr help!
WWG1WGA 🐸 DDK

Thank You so much!!

(1) Show this thread

sorry to hear that Norma…i’ve noticed this trend steadily pick up this month with increased interaction on AU…you ever need another prayer, post and tag me…you’ll get at least one response πŸ‘Šβ€οΈ

In response Nada ... to his Publication

Thanks so much! I think it's wonderful that people post prayer requests on here,and I pray for them.

(1) Show this thread