A lot of Patriots have been struggling lately. Their prayer requests have been fulfilled over and over here on AU.

Anons circle the wagons for each other. It’s beautiful to see.

WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Only people mentioned by @Nada in this post can reply

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Nada ... to his Publication

God is amazing and you are a miracle💗🌈✨

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I know the White hats see everything I hope they have notice some business have gone under and take notes and do what they can in the future to help them regain what has been lost.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Worldwide 🐸🙏

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

💖🙏

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

wwg1wga

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

wwg1wga

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

😟A couple of months ago,I asked for prayers for a health issue I was having and I didn't get even one reponse.

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

In response Norma Shrock to her Publication

Praying 🙏🏻

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

In response Norma Shrock to her Publication

Hoping you had improvement in the last 2 months. Praying for better health.

(14) Show this thread

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

I need a prayer. I just posted a prayer request to not need surgery on my collarbone out of place near my sternum. It’s very painful and my muscles hurt because of it. my right shoulder sits a couple inches higher now. everything is out of whack. Nothing is broken though so thats goos.

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

🙏Thank you Good Lord, for bringing perfect comfort, healing and restoration of health to Amanda. We ask that You relieve her discomfort and bring her fearless faith in a perfect outcome and enlighten her path as she heals. I bind my prayers with others of good will who are praying for like. Thy will be done Lord. It is so, so it is.🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

(4) Show this thread

🙏🇺🇸🌎