#prayerteam šŸ™
I have a quick prayer request as I go into work today, I'm submitting my resignation due to the workplace becoming hostile and dangerous for myself. I've been bullied because of my faith, I've had my words twisted and manipulated into a sick game of telephone so they can sit back and laugh as I have to explain and defend myself and now the most recent, my mgmt has scheduled me to train a new guy, he openly admits he's a meth head who was just recently released from prison and also openly admitted he was violent in there. I no longer feel safe, all signs point to, time to leave! So if anyone sees this and feels a nudge to pray thank you! Pray I find a job to replace this one quickly. I'm aiming for something work from home so I can do it and my artwork. šŸ°ā˜•šŸ¤

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ā™” to her Publication

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

The TRUTH shall set US free. We are all children of God Almighty (even those who are still asleep). Where We Go One We Go All

Prayers on their way to you now Serah. I admire and am encouraged by your actions. Standing up for your faith and sacrificing your job is what being a good Christian is all about. I have no doubt in my mind that you will find a new/better job and the mere thought of your old job/colleagues will be just a distant memory.
DIVINE PROVIDENCE, just as God looks after the birds in the air he too will look after you as you are worth more than the birds.
Much love and respect to you Serah
God bless

And I said, ā€œHere am I. Send me!" šŸ•Š

In response Tom Grant to his Publication

šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ¤ Thank you very much! I pray I can continue to make good choices and set a good examples for others.

(1) Show this thread

Qč—¤å‰›å£« /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

What is faith if you donā€™t have it when you need it most? God Wins! šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļøāœļø

šŸ™šŸ»ā¤ļøāœļø

praying that God guides you, Beautiful Angel!šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ’–

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

šŸ™

Prayers for you Serah šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ May God give you strenght to go through this and keep you safe šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–āœØāœØāœØ

In response Ville PƤtiƤlƤ to his Publication

Thank you very much! šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ¤

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

šŸ™šŸ»šŸ•Š

books, painting, walks in nature

šŸ™ Try to work from home, sending...

šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø WWG1WGA šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

When you act upon your instincts, doors open that you never knew were there and life blossoms. God provides. Saying a prayer for you.ā¤ļø

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

šŸ™

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Hurry call HR report your concerns. Call work and speak with your overseer. explain . Feel safe most of all.
Sending prayer
šŸ™šŸ’ž
Dear God and Angel please protection

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Well I found out today the guy was forcefully removed by the cops so he no longer works there so at least the girls up there are safe again. šŸ˜…

(1) Show this thread

Praying for you! ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ā¤ļø

sending prayers. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Praying that you find the perfect job. šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ Find something that you love so you don't work another day in your life. What state are you in?

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I was doing that with this coffee shop job, loved the place, the people I work with and for, there's just some bad eggs in there that have ruined it and mgmt refuses to terminate so I'm removing myself from the toxic work environment.

(1) Show this thread

šŸ‡®šŸ‡¹/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§/šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø āœļø WWG1WGA šŸŒKindness is Free šŸ’–āœØFamily is EverythingāœØšŸ’–

āœØšŸ™šŸ»šŸ™šŸ»āœØšŸ’–šŸ’«

ā¤ļøšŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ā¤ļø

113 replies 109 shares 278 hearts....God and the anons are with you.! šŸ™

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

Most definitely! My jaw dropped seeing I was floored by the response I recieved! God is surely with us here on AU šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ¤

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ for you Serah
When itā€™s toxic itā€™s time to say goodbye #badenergy
Sending positive vibes šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

šŸ™šŸ’›šŸ™

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

šŸ’œšŸ’œšŸ™šŸ˜˜šŸ™šŸ’œšŸ’œ

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Best wishes & hopes that this goes smoothly & you find a job that totally fulfills you ā¤ļø

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

šŸ™What would you like to do?? I find my prayers are more effective when I am specific.. Happens to me all the time.. Praying to pay bills like truck payment.. Phone rings and its a job, bid comes out exactly to the penny truck payment... (I laugh and say God not even a little extra for gas??) His reply, be more specific.šŸ™šŸ˜‡
~~
What state are you in?? I have 2 businesses that I am looking to expand.

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

I'm in PA, preferably I'd like to do something art related. I know this isn't always possible particularly now, there isn't a high demand for creativity lately šŸ˜… so something work from home is best that way I can keep earning even if the art isn't selling.

In response Sigis Armor to her Publication

Much respect for you, Sigis. šŸ˜‰

Praying via Spirit AND taking action in the natural by offering a job. This is one great example of the tangible "hands and feet" of Jesus in motion.

Specific prayers.......yes ;)))

(2) Show this thread

šŸ’–We are all Godā€™s children.šŸ’–

God bless you Serah. He is leading you through it all. He is always with you. Your decision is not random. It is Godā€™s perfect timing. You will work from home and love your life. šŸ™šŸ’•

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

I'm affirming and manifesting this timeline now! šŸ˜ŠšŸ™šŸ¤

(1) Show this thread

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

Hope it all went well. Just seeing this, but praying! God sure is showing you it's time to leave. Praying for a new job to come very soon.šŸ™ā¤ļø

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

I had been talking about leaving for a while but didn't pull the trigger stayed longer than I should have and God escalated the signs to get my attention lol! Hint recieved I'm outta there! šŸ™šŸ¤

(1) Show this thread

BelieveršŸ™šŸ™ŒšŸ•Š,WWG1WGAšŸ””šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦… #MAGA

šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ•Š

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ¤—šŸ•ŠļøDear Heavenly Father, please watch over Serene as she resigns from her job, because of not feeling safe there. Please guide her and help her find the right job for her. She needs Your protection, support, guidance, wisdom, strength, courage, and love to see her through. Give her the pathway that leads to the door of her next job. Please let her know, that You are with her, Father. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.šŸ™ā¤ļøšŸ¤—šŸ•Šļø

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Will never quit nor get tired of winning! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø Fighting the fight for 40 years! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤šŸ™ā¤

Prayers sent friend šŸ™šŸ™