Anon family, I need prayer warriors.

Please pray for my brother Jimmy. He is scheduled to have a triple bypass on Nov. 7th but is having a hard time breathing and his oxygen is low. We are worried his heart is going to give out on him. He is not vaxxed.

I've lost both of my parents in the past 4 years to cancer and sarquidosis of the lungs, and I frankly cant take losing him too.

Only people mentioned by @JudyAnon777 in this post can reply

What is faith if you don’t have it when you need it most? God Wins! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈβœοΈ

PLEASE TRY
get a cheap mister/humidifier from the drug store and fill it with distilled water and a capful or two of hydrogen peroxide and set in near him. This should help his breathing and oxygen quite quickly.

Lord, I humbly ask you bless this man with complete healing. Strengthen his cardiovascular system to allow a successful surgery. In Jesus name I pray.πŸ™

you should be able to take him into the hospital for oxygen therapy prior to his operation if he's having a hard time breathing and be sent home with oxygen

praying!

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

πŸ™

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

co -q-10 unblocks tje heart vessels.. so does violet extract.( hearts ease” grow some & eat em & give Jimmy some gummies.. it cant hurt & should help.. God got this...

(1) Show this thread

I am a patriot married live in California U.S.A.

Sending prayers for Jimmy may his surgery and recovery be successful

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Prayers for JimmyπŸ™πŸ»βœ¨πŸ•Šβ€οΈ
https://www.ucsfhealth.org/treatments/extracorporeal-membrane-oxygenation

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

Judy, I am praying for your brother Jimmy ... and guidance for the surgeon's hands for a great outcome .. Bless you! πŸ™

πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦β€˜s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Praying for you and Jimmy.
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
#prayerteam

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

Prayed for peace that passes all understanding, sending love. β€οΈπŸ™

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

prayers for your brother.πŸ™πŸ’•

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™We R w/ you..............

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’–

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Praying for Jimmy

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Please, Heavenly Father, hear my prayer.

As You know, Your child Jimmy, is having some difficulty with his heart. Please let it be Your will to send healing to Jimmy. Please let him recover from this fully and have the clarity to do in his life all that is necessary to be and stay healthy.

Whatever Your will, please bring peace and comfort to Jimmy, his sister, and all of his family and those who love him.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™

Prayers up for Jimmy and for YOU!
πŸ™πŸ»β˜οΈβ€οΈβ€πŸ”₯

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

I said a prayer this morning in church. I hope God knew who was in my heart.

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbabyπŸΆβœοΈπŸ’— Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for allπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

praying πŸ•ŠπŸ’“πŸ™

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Prayers for JimmyπŸ’–

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

πŸ™

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! β€œGo boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Prayers sent. πŸ™β™₯οΈπŸ™

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts

God, I pray that you would send divine help to Judy's brother. I pray he will be able to breath properly and that you would even out his oxygen and breathing. Please bring he and Judy your peace. Help them to feel your presence with them and feel your comfort.

Praying for both you and your brother.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Praying

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Lord God, in Your mercy we ask that you give relief to Judy in her needs. Thank You God. Amen