Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ok, that made me cry happy tears.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Tears here, he gave all he had to give.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

I can’t give it enough ❤️💕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕❤️💕❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

RIPPLES OF HOPE!

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

🇦🇺 Bomerang - he could have given the homeless guy $5 & he’d still have run after him in gratitude. And that hug & human embrace made the tears stream twice as hard ❤️

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Random acts of kindness. 🙏♥️♥️🙏

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

The power of Cash. Money is a form of energy.

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

In response ACIO ANON to his Publication

Agree. From my understanding - money is concretised energy. A tool of exchange here in the physical.

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨♥️LOVE♥️✨

Small town girl from Alabama that bleeds Red, White and Blue! #WWG1WGA #America1st #FightBack #FightLikeAFlynn

Please don't think Im insensitive because I done put my 2 cents worth in about ppl on the struggle bus are oftentimes more generous but I had to share this.. This gal has had me 😂 4 an hour at her tiktoks.

😭😭😭 i'm bawling! my heart!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

😅

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

huh

(3) Show this thread

💗

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

In response Bleachey Bleach to his Publication

Celebrate life … life continues always .. Love is all there is

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Shin) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

.💫💞

Hallelujah. The people with the Least are the the people that share the Most. God Bless, Humanity still exists.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏💯💥🙌

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

the world as it is .. is broken, we can all see that much.

one of the many reason people end up at the bottom
is because they help others even when they have nothing.

people like this guy get taken advantage of,
they loose while the others win,
and we applaud them .. reward them.

the kid helping this guy out is an insult,
the kid gains from exploiting this guy via youtubes for a few bucks but they stand on this guys head for the follows, likes and the revenue it creates long term.

this video and many like it are an illustration of a disingenuous offer.

yes people can be kind but it can only be genuine without reward.

I want a world where its ok to help others and not get shafted for it because we are all without riches and deep down we are all this guy on the street.

I want a world where there is no more, "this is obviously broken, and yet nothing is done immediately about it."

or am i just asking to much here?

We share very few sentiments with our government.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Whether or not he was seeking glory, bottom line is he made that guy very happy and helped him immensely. The helped guy went to bed happier that night and with a little more hope. That's positive: win-win.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

It was reaction of a poor guy to show, not him...

(2) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Beautiful. I just got full goosebumps.💛
Be kind to one another we are all going through personal struggles.🙏

People are kind and generous everywhere all walks of life.

People are kind and generous everywhere all walks of life.
I wonder who was filming this?

Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it. Hebrews 13 1-2

😥

Saved by Grace, God Family Country .

❤️🤗❤️

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

😢
Dammit VK

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

only those who have gone through suffering of any kind can develop compassion and love . Empathy is a God given gift .. whoever has it is the richest person of all. Love is supreme .

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I’m legit dirty crying right now. 😭
We lead by example. It’s my life’s mission to help every homeless person. My kids when they were young, would ask, “mom, why are you talking and giving strangers things?” My reply was, they are people that need love just as much as you do, never pass them by as God see’s all. They are his Angels. Fast forward 20+ years, my kids cop a squat and never sit empty handed. If we all did one kind thing daily for someone else, imagine the world we would live in. 🙏❤️

Touch people even when no one is looking

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You gotta wonder why they removed the report that has been up for I understand over 2 years showing that the population of America would reduce down by about 2025 from around
365 milion ppl to about 125million people.

Were there really that many clones and reptilians or is it some combination of them being removed and ppl dying from the death jab?
What ya'll think?
SirusB has been telling us for years that ppl's heads would explode if they knew how few actual humans were left on Earth, but ikd what he based that on.
He or she did know an awful lot about Tartaria.

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

IMO... death jab injury.

OR it's the RAPTURE. THEY will never be able to explain the event in truth because they don't believe in it... and won't until it happens. There will be a large population decrease INSTANTLY at that time. Only God knows when that will happen so their dates mean nothing really.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💞

10-27-22 JUAN O SAVIN
w/Mimi Klann & Liz Bliss

https://rumble.com/v1q9cxz-the-enormity-of-what-is-coming-will-shock-the-world..html

Juan
The ink was drying on the paper a week ago..
I THINK they’re going to do a House arrest @ Mar-A-Lago..
Bill Gates said “We’re going to have a hung Election
& Civil War in America.”
OK. That Election is 2 weeks out..
Say that could be the case
they’re gonna blame it on Trump from 2020?..
As though HE’S THE CAUSE of whatever Civil Unrest
comes to be?!!
THE SAFEST PLACE FOR TRUMP MIGHT BE
WHERE HE CAN’T SAY A THING..

Mimi
Trump's arrested.. Pelosi end up in charge?!

Juan
Yesterday they made a big spectacle..
Biden sits down.. the nurse gives him the shot..
What if Biden has an event [due to the shot?]
Then a 25th Amendment..
THE FIX IS IN.
They skip over Harris
[Birth certificate / criminal background]
Pelosi’s said, someday she’s gonna be President..
SHE KNOWS THE FIX IS IN.
THE FAMILIES HAVE ALL WORKED IT OUT ♟

(4) Show this thread

🇮🇹🇺🇸Italian-American daughter of immigrants who became U.S. citizens and helped make America great! ❤️🇱🇷☀️🙏🏻❤️ #WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG

So beautiful when we see the humanity in humanity.
It made me weep. Thank you for sharing.
😘❤️🎈