Everytime I go out among the jabbed I come home with sharp pains by my appendix. Please pray the pain goes away.

Only people mentioned by @HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Praying. Interesting VK posted about this very topic not long ago. He also posted about Sole Water. I have no idea if those have any correlation or are tied together. Just an observer.

Praying. Interesting VK posted about this very topic not long ago. He also posted about Sole Water. I have no idea if those have any correlation or are tied together. Just an observer.

𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 ℤ𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕕 𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕡! #DɪɢɪᴛᴀʟSᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs

On AU yesterday there was a conversation about an increase in appendicitis amoung the unvaccined. My right side has been killing me but then it goes away. I have no ovaries so what else could it be? Is this from the shedding of the vax causing this?

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication

I think so. Everytime I am around the jabbed, I either get bad headaches or pains in my appendix. I am in a Jacuzzi tub right now and it seems to be helping. I don't know how I am going to fare at my family's Christmas party when I will be surrounded by the jabbed. Dear GOD in heaven, please heal the world.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Father I pray for your protection from anything evil that intends to harm, hurt or kill us as we keep marching forward, give us the strength to carry on Lord, no matter how tough it gets. Amen

omg!!!! I have been getting that since a year ago..comes and goes.!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

That's what is happening to me. I'm getting to the point where I don't want to go out. I am praying it stops.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

Mine is in my spleen area. Ugh! I hope you feel better soon. Ivermctn for the win? ((hugs))

Conservative living in Liberal Seattle. We need strong conservative voices so that our message can be understood by all. Empath .

i get nauseous- sudden -
goes away when Inleave the area