anons....again I am looking for answers... what the hell is biden doing flying on Air Force One?????

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

check tail numbers. Ibelieve its not.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Could this be one reason why monkey werks is standing down?

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

So obvious! Thanks for the visual🧐

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

that isn't air force one.

Finally made it! Finding ppl scattered everywhere. WWG1WGA! Loving the movie! #MAGA #KAG #BidenCheated #TrumpWon

i was on adsbexchange fir the last couple hours and there was no AF1 on the screen 🤷‍♀️

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response Dog Mom to her Publication

well, that is good to hear. hopefully, this is all a show. they keep stressing that after 17 days he is flying on Air Force One for the first time in 20 years. it's like the white hats and the black hats keep flashing 17 in each other's faces... moves and countermoves... but I can say this, it literally made me sick to my stomach to think that despicable creature could board on Air Force One..

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

picture one is Trump leaving 1/20/21 the other is Biden leaving today numbers on tail are different also

💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

In response Renee White to her Publication

well, I'm surly hoping this is all a false flag. like I just told another anon, the thought of that thing boarding Air Force One literally made me sick to my stomach. she also told me she has been monitoring adsbexchange and there has been no show of AF1. but... it can go off the radar I suppose.🤷‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

Diogenes knock off; Ph.D., educator in remission. (rev. 3-17-2023)

It appears that he is NOT on AF1 but on a gov't plane. The question, rephrased, is "Who is the only person as the primary passenger on AF1?"

I'm a patriot who loves Jesus, my family, President Trump, freedom and America. WWG1WGA

They look like 2 dif planes to me

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

😂Oh, he's been SAM'D! Pence call sign on AF2 changed to SAM ### - Joe...#Malarky ready to fly.

it's obvious they are not the same plane, the top being the presidential plane. aka AF1. There are 2 of them that are identical, and AF2 follows AF1 everywhere as a backup. Also as Trump was leaving DC they said he would be the last flying on that plane as they were taking delivery of 2 new ones for future presidents. Biden =fake president.

A patriot who wants a better and brighter future for her kids and grandkids! MAGA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

is it andrews airforce base or just Joint Andrews. ir dors it matter?

probably a photoshopped pic when he was VP.

I will never lose faith in GOD or in America.

Has anyone seen any VIDEO of Biden getting on/off the plane today? I keep seeing the same 2 snapshots.

In response JULZEE JULZEE to her Publication

yeah, I saw the video... the military saluted him too. but maybe it's all a false flag... God in Heaven, I pray it is...On ABC news, they have a video.

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

this was a screenshot i did during right on the money they are different

Been part of this community since before Q. Never had a sizable account, but this anon has seen it all. God wins.

AF1 is the call sign for ANY plane POTUS is on. That being said, the "official" AF1 is a 747-200 (the top pic). The bottom pic is not what is used for AF1, and looks more like the 707 from the Nixon--> GWB era. Accodring to WhiteHouse.gov, there are 2 different "Air Force 1" planes, and both are Boeing 747-200B. PLUS, BIDEN is nowhere to be seen. I wouldn't be surprised if that was a stock photo or stock footage. https://www.whitehouse.gov/about-the-white-house/the-grounds/air-force-one/

VETERAN, #2A, #MAGA, #PEDOSLAYER, #WWG1WGA, GOD AND COUNTRY

that is not AF1 ... top pic AF1... 🍿🍿🍿

I love President 45 & 19, Our country, Our flag and our Freedom

He got on Air Force Two (bottom picture), not AF1

A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

The Q signal Live.....................https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObWeqPQRtyg

doesnt look like airforce 1. no seal on it either

These are two different planes. Trumps plane is way cooler!

Sometimes knowing is the hardest part...but it keeps you one step ahead of the enemy.

This is Air Force Two. Notice the door where get on this one vs Air Force One. its a freakin' movie playing out fir those who still belive this is all real

Sometimes knowing is the hardest part...but it keeps you one step ahead of the enemy.

In response Stac eyQ to her Publication

Oh boy I need to reread my posts! My words are so choppy. 🙃

In response Stac eyQ to her Publication

why is a chinese guy followinf him around?

(3) Show this thread

I love the Lord! I love Freedom, truth, and justice! I'm searching for ways to help the cause. John 14:6

bottom is AF2 . my husband paints them.

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

you people do know its called AF1 if the president is on it. it could be a freaking piper cub and still be called AF1. and yes i know biden isnt president.

Thought Bidans was rented!☺️

agree 2 different planes. i also understood could have AF1/AF2
assign to different planes as used for call sign.
Wanted to add several news reported flew back to spend weekend with wife and Family. he was alone today. Jill not staying in DC?

Child of God ✝️. 🔥Wife 🚒 . Mother 💕💕❤️ . MomMom 💕 . WWG1WGA 🦅 . CULT 45 🇺🇸. Q 💥

Southwest Fligh AF1

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Old pic from 2015. wrong plane

thats not af1. that is a vp plane.

af2?

Intercessor -- Patriot 1776 -- SaveTheChildren!!!! -- Donald J. Trump is My President -- Here Comes the Great Awakening

The Biden plane is small compared to AF1

Christian patriot. Author raising awareness about child trafficking. Champion for the autistic. Advocate of domestic abuse survivors.

Those are not the same plane...