💫 Isabella Camille 💫🔥Child Qf God 🔥PatriQt🔥 🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸 💥WWG1WGA 💥 💥 1776 freedom💥 NCSWIC💥 ⚡️digital solider💫 💥17=Q 💥

anons....again I am looking for answers... what the hell is biden doing flying on Air Force One?????

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

picture one is Trump leaving 1/20/21 the other is Biden leaving today numbers on tail are different also

well, I'm surly hoping this is all a false flag. like I just told another anon, the thought of that thing boarding Air Force One literally made me sick to my stomach. she also told me she has been monitoring adsbexchange and there has been no show of AF1. but... it can go off the radar I suppose.🤷‍♀️

In response Renee White to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

tail numbers are different i could look up the tail numbers and see also did you see him borading marine one. same video on 1/29 as on 2/5 very same video i looked it up on youtube because i seen it the other day and low and behold same one different dates. not just a coincidence i am sure. i posted both youtube links on my post