Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

I don’t know what I’m still doing here but I’m 100% here for it. I felt like i needed a fresh start. I was expecting to much from the people i admire most in this movement. Showing love and information on others posts and getting nothing back. I just wanted to be vital asset to the team and was feeling unheard and pretty useless. After loosing all my friends for joining this fight, it was eating me up feeling like i was being ignored and even was blocked here by some og anons with different views. Soooo, ima just chill and I’m done trying to fit in. You’re all cool in my book and i appreciate what you all do. Much love to you all. Ill be watching :) 🫶🏻

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Everybody is important. Never feel this way.

Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Message Recieved and appreciated brother. ThanQ for being you and being here with us and for us.
Sorry again for lastnight. I checked myself and you are right.
I’m happy to be here with you all no matter how anyone feels about me.
WWG1WGA

When one falls we are here to lift back up.

In this mess together!

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Indeed.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

😘 Helping each other. OOPs, another sink. 😝🌴

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Hurry! Please help those who have tripped, and fallen

💯

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

💪❤️💪

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

It is already written that the last generation before return would be the one devoted to debate rather than unification.I am searching for the exact phrase now...but it literally says the word "debate" in revelations about the last generation before the "world frying pan" gets kicked over. I will post when I find...arguing online like we do fulfills prophecy.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

And why do we fall Master Wayne?

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

'Time After Time' (Cyndi Lauper) - Pub Choir in New York City - YouTube

Times Square, the Empire State Building... and now Pub Choir! Who could have predicted that a couple of sheilas from Australia would be making new singing fr...

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE 🐸🐸🐸

thats what makes us family!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

❤️ Yes! wwg1wga

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

❤️🙏👊

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Agreed! Family help each other and we are here to do that!!

As Anons we are about to be called to help everyone around us. It is good to be reminded that if we should need help or support, a kind word of encouragement, or a prayer we have each other here on AU.

And i know you will be here if called on as well.
My AU fam

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

VK you are always there to lift others up. I'm so glad you took us on this ride from WeGo and now AU - I know Koba was the driver also.
I just want to give you a thank you for all you do to help others.
Peace and Blessing my brother in truth.

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

😉🌴🙏 I second that!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Congratulations, Kim!!❤️🙏

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

your my number 1 ha ha ha

(4) Show this thread

Thank you..you are kind and an inspiration to many..❤

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I think tensions are high and we're all starting to feel it.

One squad under G_d!

👁❤️👁✊🏼

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

WWG1WGA - Never forget that.

(1) Show this thread