Father, Anon/Patriot, MM, KT, Christian/Pagan/(G)nostic, Hermetic, Stoic, Nationalist. 𓄂𓆃☤ ᵃˡᶜʰᵉᵐᶤˢᵗ ‎𐦞 ‎𐦝 ⳩ ‎ܞ §öūł Rėbęl

I don’t know what I’m still doing here but I’m 100% here for it. I felt like i needed a fresh start. I was expecting to much from the people i admire most in this movement. Showing love and information on others posts and getting nothing back. I just wanted to be vital asset to the team and was feeling unheard and pretty useless. After loosing all my friends for joining this fight, it was eating me up feeling like i was being ignored and even was blocked here by some og anons with different views. Soooo, ima just chill and I’m done trying to fit in. You’re all cool in my book and i appreciate what you all do. Much love to you all. Ill be watching :) 🫶🏻

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication

Everybody is important. Never feel this way.

Message Recieved and appreciated brother. ThanQ for being you and being here with us and for us.
Sorry again for lastnight. I checked myself and you are right.
I’m happy to be here with you all no matter how anyone feels about me.
WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RawHoney9 in this post can reply

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

You needed to express it. That’s a good thing. It gives us an opportunity to see another perspective. There are elements we can change for the better.

Just be you Patriot 💯

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

We all go through ups and downs. Hang with us we got your back.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

When one falls we are here to lift back up.

In this mess together!

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

Indeed.

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

(20) Show this thread