If you play your cards right in this plausible deniability game and make the right investment moves you could end up independently annoying.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Banquing On it.

😁

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😉

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

🤔 🤭🤭🤭...i betcha you are right!

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

😂😂😂

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Feels like insider trading a bit to me. other part of me is salty cause i cannot fig out crypto, I do not understand how it would be worth anything if it is backed by the dollar? That thing is about to go skydiving soo...? I want something in hand as well, not just more numbers on a screen.
Enough to get by on is still fine with me either way. Pretty much have everything I need

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

XLM and XRP are backed by Silver and Gold for what it's worth.

(1) Show this thread

kek

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Anonymously of course. 🙏

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

i really did laugh out loud Martin . too funny

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Annoying vibes😅😉

I'm going all in, double or nothing!

If I ever made any money related to this movement, I would give it all to candidates and groups to support our movement.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

🙃