I see my Twatter account just got unsuspended but you can't post yet.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Did you try to just log in to an old account and it worked? or you got notified it's been reinstated??
Interdasting and congrats...Let us know when you can post again too please..🙌🙏

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Alright Martin!!! I hope to follow you there too once I get reinstated.

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

i got my twatter account unsuspended a few weeks ago onan appeal by citing the US Fifth circuit court opinion lifting the ban on Texas House Bill 20.

it felt anti-climactic then...

now... glorious

THAT IS AWESOME YOU'LL BE BACK IN NO TIME ............

oof... my original account is still suspended... ARGH!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣#MeToo LMAO!

(1) Show this thread

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

I was never popular on Twitter but a long time ago a man reached out and sent a very kind message and then he followed me it touched my heart and soul it was you Martin and I’ll never forget it thank you. ❤️

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I'm still permanently suspended. But here is one of my last reposts that day 😊

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Great! Am still suspended.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

baby steps

I am here to help in any way I can. We are all one in this. #Familyiseverything We won!

still suspended myself, hoehum

ur handle the same as here?

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Yes.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

EXACTLY !!!!!

(4) Show this thread

Woot! 😀👍🍿🐸🇬🇧

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

I filled out another appeal for my suspended acct.
You know what they suspended me for?
I was on Ellen Degenerate's page and was going to comment on one her posts. I typed a few letters and then my dog jumped on my hand and pressed the send button.
instant suspend.
WTF?
I must have committed a thought crime.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

In response Night Shift to her Publication

I've gone from permanently banned to now suspended.

In response Night Shift to her Publication

I filled out another form, too, because I have NEVER even gotten a specific reason why I was suspended back on January 8th!

(2) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I am going to check again at 3:05 today to see if someone pops up.

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

I’m on, but I can only lurk.

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

havent tried posting yet, but i can follow. not sure i was following before. whats ur handle

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

So How'd you know to check? just chanced it after yesterday? or did you get a notification it was reinstated but limited? I am still perm susp darn it!🤨

(2) Show this thread

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

**goes to check it out

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

I'm still permanently susupended but I am quite happy over here and don't plan to desert ship if I do get re-instated. AU is home.

mother, grandmother, animal lover, truthseeker

I will wait and see if they let me back on, I wear my permanent suspension like a badge of honour for speaking the truth.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Great!!!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Yay

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

all of mine I checked so far are still borked. hope this does not become one of those “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.” type things. I am sure it'll take a bit. chompin at the bit

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

That said, I am happy to see some movement. And happy they got ya goin a lil at least :)

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

🇺🇸👊

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

My last one is still permanently suspended

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

Martin I know you are ready 😃

Did they restore your followers/following?

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Mine is still reading "Permanently suspended". Will take a while to get us all back up.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Baby steps Martin.
Twitter isn't ready for the Saber-Toothed Typist to pounce just yet.

Yes, me too…
Suspended from 21.01.2021
C’ant post yet

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

My last post on that day

(1) Show this thread