I would like to take this opportunity to thank Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, all of those individuals that laughed me off with name calling and slander as I was silenced as being just a conspiracy Nazi. You thought by silencing me, the world would just forget and move on from your lies and deceit and I would simply stop and go away. Well I did in a way but not the way you hoped for.

I changed. I learned how to mask my messaging. I learned the words, phrases, and memes that the algorithms were looking for so I could bypass them. I and millions of others like me, learned that our beliefs, our research, our message MUST be over the target because why else would you try to silence us. It is after all just a conspiracy theory right. But we can talk about Bigfoot and aliens all we want.
The funny thing about the truth tho is you can hide it all you want but if there are enough people demanding the truth and not giving up, you simply cannot stop it from coming out.

(Cont in Comment

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

It's why pedos use code. They know that they can't just openly communicate their plans. If they did they would be nabbed in an instant. So, two can play at that game. Saw a person who uses the word "cupcake" instead of vaccine, and it worked out nicely for him on social media. The truth will get out if everyone keeps pushing and coming up with new ways to spread it.

Only people mentioned by @2PillarPortal in this post can reply

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

In response Red Man to his Publication

As I'm sitting here at work watching it with the preschool kids before Halloween. 🙄 🤦‍♀️ The childcare is has a whole Monsters Inc themed trick or treat event planned for this weekend. Would be cute if I didn’t know what it was really about. I refused to participate this weekend. But I'm the crazy one if I tell them the truth!!

Until the Twit Purge of '21 General Flynn was interested in the Messages I was putting out there, In THEIR words "The Time Is Now"

In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication

It's going to hit hard on every level, EVERY GENERATION

(1) Show this thread

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

that is literally a documentary in my opinion.
These people are SICK!!!!!!!!