Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

AU Prayer Warriors ✨🙏🏻✨
I have been holding onto this request for the right time.
It would mean everything to me if you can please pray for my beloved brother, my best friend since childhood & always will be. He survived a brutal treatment of stage 3b testicular cancer in his early 20’s, and just last month we found out he has colon cancer at age 40. He has surgery this Friday 10/21 at 7am pst. We have prayers & reiki healing today 10/20 across the earth for him 5:30-7pm PST.
He & I researched so many conspiracies together from a young age, were glued to Q early 11/2017 on. I want him to have a smooth surgery, no chemo, and a long vibrant life. He’s an incredible hue-man being, a talented music composer, a healer, warrior, spiritual & full of bright light energy, he hikes up mountains barefoot, & he’s the best brother in the world. 3 pics. This first one is us eating toast together in the 80’s. His name is Danny.

Thank you so much for your prayers. 🙏🏻
#prayerteam

A Danny update :)
After a week in the hospital & a looooooong surgery & brutal recovery…10/21-10/28

My brother & Hero gets to go home today
On the 5 year Q anniversary
So perfect since we’re a conspiracy truthist pair
Who love Q & Trust the Plan ✨💛✨🙏🏻

I trust God with my dear brother, & that the alternatives he’s seeking to chemo for the remainder of his 2nd cancer battle will knock the rest of any cancer out of his body, never to return again!!!

He is ready to go home & do some grounding, get cozy & heal up more before further treatments start 11/15.

This pic was him after his last barefoot hike up the mountain before surgery. He’s such a bright shiny warrior soul, I’m just lucky enough to be his sister! ⚡️💛⚡️✨🙏🏻✨

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

So glad he is on the other side of surgery and back home! Praying his healing continues. ✨🙏🏼✨

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

So glad he is on the other side of surgery and back home! Praying his healing continues. ✨🙏🏼✨

Praise God ;)

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

So wonderful for you both... You are well and truley loved... Prayers are amazing🙏🏻🕊

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Much love to you Selah, thank you!!! 🙏🏻💓

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Sending prayers, love and hugs to Danny and family!
Also,#HappyQDay ❤️🎉💯🇺🇸🥳🎈

In response Julie Que to her Publication

Thank you so much friend!!!!💓
✨🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻✨

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Praying for you Dan. I just know you are going to beat this.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Pat Christianson to her Publication

Thank you so much!!!! I feel them from you friend!!!
Hugs back to you!!!! 🤗💓🙏🏻✨

(1) Show this thread

In God we trust all others must provide evidence

Such great news ! Sending love an prayers to you, may God guide you to find the right treatment. So happy for you and your family 🤗🙏🤗🙏

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I'm so happy to hear everything went perfectly and now he will be well and never have to deal with that again. So happy for you both! Nothing like the friendship of a sibling best friend.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

fabulous news!!! ♥️
happy qday indeed

That's great LHA!

Was just thinking about you two yesterday!! Congrats on the milestone and many blessings on the road ahead!!!

In response Brett Tescher to his Publication

Thank you Brett!!!!!! 🙏🏻🤗💛✨

(1) Show this thread

Praise God. Keep the vibes high and know we are cheering for both you and Danny. Check this video out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKwH3U1wf5k

woo treatment 2021-3-2 - YouTube

Woo Treatment - how to get it, what else is necessary . Woo treatment for metabolic condition

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

Thank you!!!!!! Oh we love Clif High! Danny got me on to him years back, I’ll share this with him too he’ll love it!!!! 🙏🏻😁💛

(1) Show this thread

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Very happy for you and Danny!! It’s awesome!
He does exude strong, good vibes.
Thanks for letting us know.

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

🙏🏻😁❤️🤗 Thank you Irene!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

So Happy for you LHA ❤️

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Thank you Bee!!! 🙏🏻❤️🤗

(1) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Oh I'm so thrilled for you both!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏💙Thank God💖🙏 Continued Healing Prayers & Vibes for Your Brother 🙏💖 Much Love 💕
🙏 Thank You for Updating Us🙏God Bless Ya’ll🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖💖💖💖💖

Handsome man. Sending energy and good thoughts his way.

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

My God bless you both!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

beautiful! thank you for the update....may God continue to heal and strengthen him! love and peace to you and your family!💕🙏

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thank you so much kind friend!!! 🙏🏻❤️🤗

(1) Show this thread

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼💫

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

He's loved/taken care of from above & by Mother Goddess... 🙏

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Indeed!!! 🙏🏻💞🤗💪🏻❤️🌈🌏🌺🍄🪷🌲🐬

(1) Show this thread