It’s been five years and 30 trips around the Qclock since Q’s first drop. Happy Qnniversity.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

5:5

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

Done in 30?

Fibonacci

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

looks somewhat familiar!

Done in 30 🍿

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Permaculture farm / rancher in East TN. X-mil in previous endeavors.

30 - u say, as in done...

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

DONE IN 30 !

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Done in 30? Exactly 30?

Patriot. Veteran. 😎 Queenie. Just call me Smoo. 🤗 Animal Rights = Human Rights. Proud PITBULL momma! #Godwins.

Done in 30? Exactly 30?

Done in 30? Exactly 30?

Right back at ya soldier!