Thank you to everyone.
I wanted to say it, who knows what tomorrow or next week or year brings, but I will always be grateful we shared this experience here together.
Stand and be heard. We are stronger together. Tick Tock, time is up!
Keep your heads down, stay safe and rock on!

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Love You Brother, Love You Fam, Godspeed !!! 💪🙏❤️

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Love you as well Jason. You have been a rock and foundation to me!

(1) Show this thread

My thoughts as well!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

♥️🇺🇸💙

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

Keep shining your light!

(1) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

I ditto Jane’s sentiment. You are the best! Both straight forward, inspirational, caring, and loving. The perfect anon.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

I appreciate the compliment.
Jane and I have been friends since AUs' inception.
I do not want anyone anywhere to be left out. This has changed my life- the little things daily in my life remind me of the big picture we all as anons are painting.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

I LOVE YOU CHARLIE! THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE! LIFE IS BETTER WITH YOU IN IT!!!🤍🕊🤍🕊🤍🕊🤍🕊🤍🕊🤍🕊🤍🕊🥲🙏

In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Thank you Miss Sherry, you are an inspiration to me and I thank God he put us here! I love you too.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

As difficult as it's been, we have been so blessed by GOD and each other to be a witness and participate. Sending love Patriot. Thanks to you too.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Sure would be nice for AU to be on the satellites like Signal so we don't lose it when things go down@administrator.

In response Kels Bels 17 to her Publication

I agree with you.
We have such an awesome community here.

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Back at you brother!

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

God Bless you Charlie🌻

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

God bless you as well, Pipsqueak!

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

everyone heading for the exit
might be my cue.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

I am standing by, right here.
Many will go back to twitter, but I will stay here.
I just wanted to let everyone know I am grateful for them.
Stay safe, my friend.

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

💕

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Bonds, forged in the fire...
You are a great friend VA.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

🙏❤️🤗🕊️Right back at you, my friend.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

❤️🙏

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

GOD Bless you my friend, I would not have made it without you.

In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication

God bless you as well.
We carry each other, through thick and thin, and always come out on top.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

In response GOD WON to her Publication

It is almost time.
The world is changing and we all are making it happen.

(1) Show this thread

Thank you Patriot

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

22 of these bells worldwide. None of these bells have rung, as of yet.
They are the world peace bells.

(1) Show this thread

Charlie as always brings positive energy 👊

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

It is my favorite thing to do!
The world will never be the same!

(1) Show this thread

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

You are a good friend!

☀️PROPHECY☀️ 🙏🌹🌎🕊️, FAITH ✝️, FAMILY 💕, FREEDOM 🇺🇸🦅, ARNG VETERAN 🫡 🇺🇸🪖🎖️, PATRIOT & MOTHER 💙🦁❤️‍🔥🦁. SAVE THE CHILDREN! 🙏

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

Ha! just took this photo at the movie theatre tonight. They are hanging up all older posters throughout the theatre. . FUTURE PROVES PAST! 😉

(2) Show this thread