Awakened truth seeking patriot suspended from twitter for sharing truth and awareness, walk away Dem/Rep, Patriot Party, Trumper for life

Only people mentioned by @Ms_American_Pie in this post can reply

In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication

Why is it that we are called crazy, brainwashed, consipiracy theorists or worse, simply because we are thinking outside the box and using our critical thinking skills?

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

bc our enlightenment scares the normies... herd mentality is easier for them... i don't get it..
the world they choose to continue to live in willingly is much scarier than going through some rabbit holes to get through to the light.
the day is coming rather quickly where they won't be able to ignore it any longer.

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

I have always been a non conformist and question everything but have never been called crazy, radicalized or mentally ill by my own family until now. I know what I know and pray that the world is forced to wake up soon!

(3) Show this thread

Survivor of 15 yrs of child sexual abuse. But I won. Love God, my children, grandbabies, guns, and patriots.Save the children they need you.

they won't believe me anymore until things i have said start to happen..

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God 🙏 Family 👨‍👩‍👦 Country 🇺🇸 Freedom 🟥 WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

In response Suzie Q Smiles to her Publication

same

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

That's when you give them the biggest hugs ❣