A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Can you explain this, in detail please? I would like to try this for myself, but not sure how you went about it.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

I have been issued a new ss card with the same ss# when I have changed my last name by marriage, but each one has a different bond number. So does that mean they have a separate account for each name change, and do the previous ones remain active?

In response Rhonda Deese Hill to her Publication

Yes. From my understanding, the accounts remain open even after you pass away and it still collects value and [they] continue to use it for their dirty deeds!

I'm doing some digging. There are a lot of sites about it. Here is just one.
https://areweallreallyeducated.com/take-back-your-strawman-your-birth-certificate-bond-is-worth-billions/

Only people mentioned by @rfdhill in this post can reply

In response Rhonda Deese Hill to her Publication

Yes, do your research. Learn the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code)!