🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

i just hate this - it is beyond comprehension at any level of who i am. and it makes me question this plan even more. we hear "it's about the children" - and yet the plan allowed for this to happen??? INSANE if you ask me. we need to unite and stop this ourselves. unite - pool our resources - build our OWN way of living. being. doing. there are more of us here - i've wanted to unite for years and do this. i am done waiting on some plan.

I know. The stories being told in the ‘Died Suddenly News’ group are just heartbreaking. 😢😢😢, yet they are allowed to still push the vax day in and day out. Deaths are being covered up and attributed to something else. Records are being falsified.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker, click on at the bottom under it