Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

im sorry, 2 1/2 yrs in is too late to 'feel bad'. the ENTIRE medical industry can kick rocks.

Heartbreaking!! 💔😢

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i just hate this - it is beyond comprehension at any level of who i am. and it makes me question this plan even more. we hear "it's about the children" - and yet the plan allowed for this to happen??? INSANE if you ask me. we need to unite and stop this ourselves. unite - pool our resources - build our OWN way of living. being. doing. there are more of us here - i've wanted to unite for years and do this. i am done waiting on some plan.

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I know. The stories being told in the ‘Died Suddenly News’ group are just heartbreaking. 😢😢😢, yet they are allowed to still push the vax day in and day out. Deaths are being covered up and attributed to something else. Records are being falsified.

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏💔🙏💔🙏

books, painting, walks in nature

😭🙏🙏🙏 poor child, evil stupid parents.

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

💔

Unvaxxed. Unmasked. Untested. Unafraid. God wins! I have been singing about corruption for 40 years. I will never give up!

If you speak the truth you should have nothing to fear.