A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

ALL IN!! ๐ŸชžThe Truth Will Set You Free ๐Ÿชž ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ Family Is Everything ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ… MAGA ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

That's amazing! What routing number did you use? Or did you just enter your "account" number?

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

In response CharRose to her Publication

The account # is the number on the front of your card. The routing number comes from the back of your card where there is 1 letter and 8 digits. That letter refers to the routing number. You can get the routing # from a book that is available through Amazon, but i do have a snap shout of that page that references those letters.
I am waiting to see if this will process. Make no mistake, they will fight back bcz they donโ€™t want you to know hiw the fake system works bcz their system is fraud but under their system, this is legal to do and they donโ€™t want you to know that!

Which is likely why you canโ€™t open an credit/loan account without your SSN. They probably pay the debt off with it, then turn around and charge you interest/fees, etc.

Thanks for posting this. Keep us updated!
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ

In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply

In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication

Yes! The bank that lent you the loan turns around and pulls that account from your โ€œstrawmanโ€ then the bank takes that loan and sells it to another bank with interest and on top of that, they con you into paying monthly payments.
So the original bank that lent you the loan makes 3xs what the loan was. And the real kicker is, your house or car or any other debt as already been paid for.