Would appreciate some prayers. My son is 22 and in the Navy. Sadly he got the vax and I constantly worry about him. But after talking to him today,I am concerned. He was telling me how stressed he is and how many of the people he knows are sad and on antidepressants. He didn’t sound like himself. Also having to go to bat for my grandchildren against my daughter. Just have alot going on and trying to stay positive.

Only people mentioned by @Pizmama5 in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

✨🙏🏻🙏🏻✨💖🕊️💫
Prayers of hesling and support for you and your son Kristi

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

prayers for your son Kristi🙏is it possible for him to take supplements to help detox, even ivermectin, protocols recommended on AU

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for you and your son, Kristi.🙏🙏🙏

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

🧡🙏

Still holding the line. Proud to be one of VK's first followers! Glad I listened to my gut! #Trump2021 #[they]fooked

❤️❤️🙏❤️🙏

Sending up 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for you Kristi, and your family. My heart goes out to you.

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Binding my prayers with all other good souls for the Good Lord's Hand in transforming all negative issues in Kristi and her family's lives into positive perfect outcomes for all concerned. Thank you Lord for imparting Your perfect wisdom, discernment and faith (in You) to them...and to all of Your children. It is so, so it is. Thy will be done.
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

books, painting, walks in nature

😢🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Sending prayers!

prayers

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏🏻✨❤️😇

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

🙏🙏🙏💞

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

🙏#PrayerTeam 🙏

In the power of your Holy, might name JESUS, I ask that you lead the battle on every front Lord for Kristi!!! I thank you Jesus that you hear my every prayer and I praise you!
Jesus I trust in you!

Patriot. MAGA Momma. I just want Honesty in politics not to be an oxymoron & criminals prosecuted. Happily married to The One.

🙏♥️🙏 Don't give up. I pray you find the right words to get you & your family through this, that they may truly here you & Him.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

🙏Praying for you and your family.🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼

❤️🙏

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Praying for your son. ✨🙏🏼✨ As a mom with adult children I understand how a mother's love, care and concern for her kids never ends. ♥️ My 29 year old son is constantly on my mind, the last couple years have been especially hard on him as well.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

🙏

🙏💙

What most caught my attention was "go to bat FOR my grandchildren AGAINST my daughter". If it were me, not knowing the details of course, I would try to remedy the lose-lose thinking here.
A house divided can not stand.
Much love.

🙏🙏

😇Praying for your son and family

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

praying for you n your son
tons of love, peace, protection and understanding sent

Yep this concurs withs what I have been seeing...and many people are leaving the military in mass.. I will pray for your son these are very hard times we are in...Makes me worried because Oaths are being broken by those who swore to uphold and defend the constitution.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Sending loving energy to you and your son.
Our poor children.
I am hopeful when the solar flash will help bring us back to who we are and truth

IDK
I am hopeful and pray your young son stays by your side.
Ismael Perez great Galactic info