Would anyone please join me in praying for a longtime family friend (my Mom's bestie)? Her son-in-law had a stroke after his son's rehearsal dinner. Long story, but he and his wife are stuck in a hospital in or near Carmel, as his son is stationed in Cali. He isn't doing well, and they need to get to TIRR in Houston. A very bad situation. Thanks to anyone here willing to pray for them.🙏❤️

Only people mentioned by @tinydancer in this post can reply

In response ang guar to his Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Prayers up.
🙏✨🙏✨🙏
#prayerteam

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

🙏

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

Thank you!!

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

🙏 ❤️

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

💕

(1) Show this thread

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

In response TAKESHI QUDO to his Publication

💕

(1) Show this thread

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

🙏🏻💞🙏🏻

In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication

💕

(1) Show this thread

🙏

In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

💕

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏Prayers for God to touch him directly and send him the power to heal also for comfort for his family ot help. Thank you Father.🙏

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you for prayers!

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏Prayers for God to touch him directly and send him the power to heal also for comfort for his family ot help. Thank you Father.🙏

🙏🙏🙏

In response Grace4 mankind to her Publication

💕

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

🙏🙏🙏

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

💕

(1) Show this thread

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

✨🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻✨💖💫

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

💕

(1) Show this thread

Dear Lord please help these people heal their father who has had a stroke and they need to get him to Houston ... if there is a way to make that happen to help them correct the current situation. Please send strength and light to heal this man and make him whole again with his family. Blessings to all of you.
#prayerteam

Thank you for your prayers!!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot. WWG1WGA #GodWins I FOLLOW back and welcome DM's but not from bots.

😇May the Lord look over and protect your family friend's son-in-law. May He hold him in His loving arms. Amen.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Red 55S to her Publication

Thank you!

(2) Show this thread

prayers

In response Diana Dale to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Baby Boomer. Children are precious gifts from God. Prayer Warrior 🙏

🙏💔

In response Mar Simk to her Publication

💕

(1) Show this thread

Sending prayers!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

💕

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

💕

(1) Show this thread

Prayers for their family 🙏🙏🙏 May God give them strenght to go through this and heal them 💖💖💖✨✨✨

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

prayers

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I'm Praying!

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Sending prayers for the entire family, God Bless You!

Remember to look for miracles...

🙏Thank you Good Lord for impartingYour Divine guidance to this family and presenting competent, caring help in perfectly as they. perfectly resolve all negative issues in their lives. Impart Your perfect discernment, wisdom and peace in this and all situation. Thank You Lord, Thy will be done, it is so, so it is. 🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

🙏🙏🙏

💖🙏🙏🙏💖