Here is a good video for those of you just becoming interested in fasting. It lists some things to consider before fasting, what happens to your body and mind, and what to expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe6GrYs9tkY

3 DAY WATER FASTING---Clean the brain and reset your Energy. - YouTube

3 DAY WATER FASTING-Clean the brain and reset your energy.Don’t fast during your menstrual cycle. Don’t fast if you’re hypoglycemicDon’t fast if you are diab...

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

I really need to do this. Thank you for posting and timing is right on!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

He has a few other videos to introduce you to different types of intermittent fasting. There are less stressful ways to start than going right for the 3 day fast. The objective should be to start off slower to prove to yourself that you can do it and then work your way up in length of time fasting. I only do 3 day fasts once a month but do (2) 24 hour fasts during the week, every week, usually on Monday and Thursday.

Wow that is great. I can do 24 but past that I need to work up to. I think I like your less is more type fast. Maybe try once a week 24 and see how it goes. Cheers to health.

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ice Kates, click on at the bottom under it