Here is a good video for those of you just becoming interested in fasting. It lists some things to consider before fasting, what happens to your body and mind, and what to expect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe6GrYs9tkY

3 DAY WATER FASTING---Clean the brain and reset your Energy. - YouTube

3 DAY WATER FASTING-Clean the brain and reset your energy.Don’t fast during your menstrual cycle. Don’t fast if you’re hypoglycemicDon’t fast if you are diab...

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication

I really need to do this. Thank you for posting and timing is right on!

You are welcome. Intermittent fasting has literally changed my life. I have tried to get people interested in doing it but until recently everyone thought I was nuts even tho I lost over 50 pounds my first year without changing anything else and not exercising. I am so happy to see people becoming interested in such a great way, and cheap way, to increase overall health. If you ever have questions or need help I would be happy to assist if I can.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ClaysEars in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deplorable 63*, click on at the bottom under it