I don't know who needs to hear this today but...
Offering up PRAYER to somone who is struggling be it; financially, dietarily, emotionally, physically, spiritually etc. IS MORE THAN ENOUGH! Don't you ever let somone convince you that prayer is not enough or that you need to do better. Shame on those who would treat it as an ineffective means to help a brother or sister. Prayer, your prayer, is more than enough and IT WORKS! I have witnessed with my own two eyes the power of collective prayer in this place and the miracles it has worked not just for me but others too! I know because Anon Up saved my father through those powerful collective prayers! Intense prayer can change entire timelines, focused group prayer is particularly potent, why do you think these people are trying to break down and destroy our faith?
Put on THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes! 🛡🗡
[💧1432, 1886, 2403]
Ephesians 6:10-18

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Amen! I’ve had many miracles in my own life through the power of prayer. I will always stop and pray for anyone that asks, by name, and I place them in my prayer group in my mind (there are so many) for continued daily prayer 🙏

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Deena Gee to her Publication

☺🙏🤍 I love how it feels after I've prayed for somone.

(1) Show this thread

Great post, Serah.......preach it!!!

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

;)

In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication

🥰 Thank you 🙏🤍
This message made a way bigger impact than I expected it's a truly moving blessing to see so many stand in agreement.

(2) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Every time I see someone post a request for a prayer I respond
I would encourage people to ask themselves, "what if that was me in some kind of situation where light & hope was needed?"

Your own prayer & blessing is powerful, done as a collective it's an amazing, awesome & yes miraculous thing

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

🎯🎯🎯 YES! 🥰🙏🤍🤍🤍

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

You are so very kind🙏

In response Little jo59 to her Publication

🥰🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

☺🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Amen🙏❤️🙏. Prayer is ALWAYS the answer❣️

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

Stand Strong and Believe.
Armor of God, Warriors Armor.
UNITED.
THANK YOU JESUS.
LOVE

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

❤️🙏Preach it... Repeat it... We all need to be reminded of this. The power of Prayer is Beautiful!!!

In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication

😄🙏🕊

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

absolutely! and for some people, it takes being in a terrifying situation to know that it truly is the ONLY thing that brings comfort. When I feared my child dying, I never forgot those that offered up prayers, it was all I asked for and all I truly wanted.

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

Our spirit knows what our flesh does not always realize. At the darkest depths there is nowhere to look but up. Prayer is a direct line to speak to God and meditation his direct line to you. When we begin to realize just how powerful our voices lifted up in unison truly are, God will shine down and pour out his blessings on us. His love never ceases. 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

. Love this! Thank you for all your kind words and wonderful posts daily. You are amazing!

In response Only God Can! to his Publication

Thank you for your kind words that put a big warm appreciative smile on my face! 🥰 I pray I and others can continue to make the right choices that will lead us all down a good path together. 🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

♥ please pray for Jo the stranger I met at the local Meat Market that I made a headband for her granddaughter. She is having kidney issues. Pray for me also not to shake my family members that refuse the light . Love ya Patriot 🥰 Lord hear our prayers .

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

God, I come before you with a petition for someone else and not myself. I ask you help Jo with her kidneys. Please send a doctor with her best interests in mind. I also ask you grant patience to Amy as she tries to be of service to you God. Please help her awaken her family and friends so they can help in your battle.
In your name we pray...

In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

🙏🙏

(17) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

firmly belueve the prayer warriors here saved my nephew CJ more than once. THANK YOU ALL ❤️🙏🏽

FJB .......Trump is my President

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

❤️❤️❤️

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

🙏🏼❤️🥰❤️🙏🏼
Luv Ya Tank!! 👊🏻

(3) Show this thread

. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

🙏Yes and Amen✨🕊️💞😇

In response Ange Love to her Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

Be ready to stand alone in this world. Truth never stands with the majority.

🎯🧡

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Amen 🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

Amen🙏🏻🙏🏻

your words are POWERFUL babe.

GOD SHINES THROUGH YOU !

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

☺🥰 I pray he continues to bless and work through me in order to shine his light! 🤍

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Amen Sister ! Our minister said once. 'It hurts me to hear people say 'the only thing you can do now is pray'. NO ! It should be the FIRST thing you do," Truth !

😊🙏🤍

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

TRUTH.
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE

(2) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🛐🛐🛐