And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

I don't know who needs to hear this today but...
Offering up PRAYER to somone who is struggling be it; financially, dietarily, emotionally, physically, spiritually etc. IS MORE THAN ENOUGH! Don't you ever let somone convince you that prayer is not enough or that you need to do better. Shame on those who would treat it as an ineffective means to help a brother or sister. Prayer, your prayer, is more than enough and IT WORKS! I have witnessed with my own two eyes the power of collective prayer in this place and the miracles it has worked not just for me but others too! I know because Anon Up saved my father through those powerful collective prayers! Intense prayer can change entire timelines, focused group prayer is particularly potent, why do you think these people are trying to break down and destroy our faith?
Put on THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes! 🛡🗡
[💧1432, 1886, 2403]
Ephesians 6:10-18

. Love this! Thank you for all your kind words and wonderful posts daily. You are amazing!

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Hemy01 in this post can reply

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Only God Can! to his Publication

Thank you for your kind words that put a big warm appreciative smile on my face! 🥰 I pray I and others can continue to make the right choices that will lead us all down a good path together. 🙏🤍