Think logically.

Puppets are good.

Puppets are so used to be being manipulated by their masters, they can easily be manipulated by Q team and the military as well.

The war is mind warfare.

No puppets = no plan.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Clone puppets or human ones?

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

yes

(1) Show this thread

Enter Bydone 😂

Enter Bydone 😂

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

When I saw new UK prime minister thats exactly what I thought...
Who's puppet is this?

Its all about the puppeteer

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Taken far enough out all are simply puppets enacting Gods' Plan, this one waits at the store for an extra minute pinballing the next, or this one sleeps a bit late then cuts off another causing a missed exit extending the trip pinballing, another has there order wrong at DD and has to wait for another then pinball . . Love to You Doq 🙏❤️

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

so Qteam /mil are the puppets new handlers?
misinfo is necessary type deal... ? to wake people up?
so the war is a war on the matrix mind/mindset not the individual per se' ...?!
*matrix mind = the systems current perceived indoctrination/belief system... (IDK if there is a definition for it but this is my idea of it.)
something like that Doq?
conclusion need puppets to expose... make obvious and destroy the matrix mindset that is at war with the individual free thinker mind?
🍿

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Doq,
this is the longest movie or ride ever. Be well and GOD BLESS !!!!
I'm still all in , holding the line and I took my oath.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

Make All Earth Great Again. "The Best Is Yet To Come" - To quote the big man who appears to be down, but is not by any means out. WWG1WGA

Still trusting the plan....requires faith at times...

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

its been hard to fathom who is good but acting bad, and who is bad but acting good, who is controlled opposition and (good or bad) who is under white hats control, like the clone Pence, i always felt he was a bad actor but under white hat control, bad decisions need to made in order for the good to come to light. love and prayers Anons

aka....we have it all

Following God's path of Truth via Presidents Kennedy, Trump & John Jr. We are The Light as God's Children. Pray to Win The War.

How does the USA, China and Russia all get along?
- They remove the common enemy.
How do they do it?
- They get the bad Actors to reveal themselves for the World to see.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/us/watch-live-u-s-attorney-general-holds-press-conference-on-significant-national-security-matter/ar-AA13kaz0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1301f0efb29e46dfb23cd7d92da772dc
view less