💙#vincentkennedy can you or military personnel let me know if a med bed is even an outside possibility. I cannot continue to live in a state of false hope any more. Someone here said "talk soon" as if that was to give me hope. I can't live in level 10 pain with false hope.

Only people mentioned by @Photon in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Annie,
Here is Dr. Lee Merritt's Parasites Elimination Protocol that she followed and wrote up in a paper. Ivermectin and other dewormers are discussed:
https://drleemerritt.com/uploads/PARASITES.pdf

Californian Patriot!! Love my family, country, and all patriots. God Bless. #TrumpIsStillMyPesident

Photon, I came across GcMaf look into it.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

These people offer a long-distance 8-hour trial.
medbed.com🤷‍♀️

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

I just stumbled across this ...
Magnetic Helmet Reduced Cancer Mass by 31%

Researchers showed that they could rapidly shrink glioblastoma size by manipulating magnetic fields. After just 3 days of using the device, the subject's tumor shrank by 10% and after 30 days of use, it shrank by 31%.

https://youtu.be/WZmOFu7ds2M

Never believe anything more than 98%. It leaves 1% for new information to change your mind, and 1% for the final piece, KNOWING. Ex-Nurse.

So many have declining health today. It would be nice if true medical care was available, but our hospitals have become killing fields, and conditions on earth seem to be worse everyday. Praying for all of us dealing with so many health issues.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Photon another option is ivermectin 1.87 horse paste. please check into this. There is hope! Hundreds of very ill peolle are using it and they are being healed. please go to telegram and find dirt road discussion. look at pinned messages for back shows and listen. my hubby and i started taking it about 5 days ago. They say that all disease is caused by parasites. The man that developed it won a nobel prize for it used in humans! The enemy has lied to us about everything! To be blunt, you dont have anything to lose! Praying for you! With all my love jenny

🙏🙏🙏

Watch and listen . Talk about medbeds and medical persons describe
https://youtu.be/lck89XAWtQo

Coffee with MarkZ 10/25/2022 - YouTube

Crypto Assets are the future! Start your journey today!https://www.mydigitalmoney.comUse code MDM50 for a 50 dollar bonus on qualified accounts.Pre event sho...

God Bless

(1) Show this thread

🙏Prayers🙏 Photon 333 I am praying for a miracle.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏

i tagged you yesterday in a medbed study/opening, did you not get it?

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Would you share this study with me ? (30 year life altering issues) thanks

(1) Show this thread

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏🙏🙏

photon, you are hope itself to so many.
we are with you always.

not matter what your soul chooses. thank you for being you and sharing. all my love and strength vibes are being sent to you.

& i can relate to that feeling and would take some of your pain to help the burden. 🤍

In response trueblue to his Publication

and remember we are fighters not survivors

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😢🙏🙏🙏❤️

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Have you planted your feet on wet ground for twenty minutes and taken Ivermectin? Might as well get the healing started NOW :)

also, find some "essentia" bottled water with a higher ph. high ph levels in your water will heal you.

all this can be done without a med bed, for now.

been praying for you🙏

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Pleaae Father God let all these prayers be heard and answered for Annie.
🙏💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞🙏

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

www.sustainablewellnessllc.com, in Jackson, Wy is in the process of also opening a center. They have the RIFE machines and currently do the frequency healings. Great people! Great company.

(1) Show this thread

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Feels like we are tethered on the fumes of Hopium, sometimes.

YET, I've heard either November or early 2023 (January or February), from ShariRaye. Last spring it was early 2023, too. There ARE four Tesla Bio-healer med bed centers in the U.S. right now, though - not the same, but something in that realm. I bought two of the adult-sized cans last year and they work to repair cellular damage. I can only imagine what the large cans do; overnight stays sleeping above them, who knows?

Intervenous Hydrogen Peroxide (35% food grade) LUNG therapy is available at a wellness center. I've had it done, 30 minutes on the table - oxygenation is any form is beneficial. As a singer who smoked, this totally cleared my lungs out over two months.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

There are 8 locations for med beds. The med bed generators (Large cans for under your bed) are 2-$20,000 per person.. The cans $600 each. I bought 3 for my dog.......magically her infection is gone in her neck. Not sure why but...the timing aline's with it. Also CDS/MMS works as well like hydrogen peroxide.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

I keep hearing Feb 2023... Prophets are saying both Jan and February.

(2) Show this thread

Praying for you, Annie! 🙏💙💔💙🙏

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

So much collateral damage is hard to tolerate, holding treatments from humanity is crimes against humanity, there are black hat elites and white hat elites benefiting from them already, where does the little good guy fit in? Prayers blessed soul, prayers being sent.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I have been praying, however my heart cannot deivseth a way around that which HE has set as HE lays out steps towards, May the Softness and Strength of The Holy Spirit Be Upon You, as Only ONE is Faithful to us all, "My thoughts are not Your Thoughts as My Ways are not Your ways", this one is tough for us all, this wasnt easy to post, the words come simple but the heart is torn, I am grateful God has allowed me to see You, and I know it is not the last time, as time is not even existent where we are all headed. Father I Praise You In All Things and Over and Over In Jesus Name I ask May You Lay Your Hands Upon Annie, May You Heal Her, You are the Only who can do such a thing, You are My Savior My LORD and Our Everything, allow That LOVE which is You in US unite in agreement to Heal Our Sister, In Jesus Name, Amen. 🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Amen

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

karakia aatahua
🙏 AMENE

(7) Show this thread

Married to the love of my life & blessed with 2 incredible teens & a furbaby🐶✝️💗 Together we stand for God, Country & Freedom for all🇺🇲

I have this link saved maybe it could help you: https://biophotonservices.com/
I cant remember if I got it of AU or from a messenger group I am in. Sending you love, light & prayers for healing! 🕊🙏💗

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Heavenly Father please erase Annie's pain. Increase her strength, faith, health, discernment, love and joy. She is a warrior and we want the best for her. In Your Son, Jesus Christ's precious name I pray. ❤️

I've been praying about medbeds and God told me they work with sound and light, Trump even said "light" when he was first talking about fighting the virus. I was led to this book by a man who healed his father with this info, his father was a parapalegic and six weeks after the light treatment, his father WALKED out of the hospital. This is already helping my family with so many health conditions. This is truly buried tech that will save lives if make a bunch of these for people. Why wait for medbeds, maybe all they will be is a set of instructions for how to heal yourself by cheap means? No one knows but I can't wait, I got sick kids. Here is a free copy of the book saved to the page with instructions for the device, super easy to do!https://archive.org/details/let-there-be-light/page/n123/mode/2up Light filters are sold here: https://www.productsondemand.biz/

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

Personal successes with this: my brother couldn't walk for 3 months with back pain, had him up and going again in 2 days. My daughter gets recurrrent fevers, brings them right down. My son has autism and it helps him find his words. It helped my mood and a sinus infection I had. And I have only been doing this about a month!

(1) Show this thread

we all want to know when med beds are available. people that got the clot shots and want to rid their bodies of these vaccines. I pray we all can get help soon. I just dont understand that the people leading this movie and know the outcome cant provide some honest info. People have every right to know if something out there medically can reduce the damages before it is too late!

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟A New World ahead🎉🌟🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

In response Marla DuBois to his Publication

There is a channel on Telegram named "Skye's Med Bed Room", where this and other issues are discussed daily. It's been well over a year since I've been there but remember Med Beds being very real. Stopped checking in there since no one knew (at that time), when they would actually become available to the public. As I understood it, they would be free of charge to everyone and rolled out by the military. Can't confirm, of course.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖 144 fren💖 God's chosen. Breathe in positive. Everyone is praying for you💖

Mom of 2 ...💙 Caleb Michael 💙 💗Riley Kathryn 💗 ... I have 2 Grandbabies 💙 Knox Bradley 💗 Kollyns Kate ❤️Patriot 4Ever❤️ Trump/JFK

Continued prayers 🙏🏻 praying for one for at least my daughter soon as well.