POTUS
Podesta
HCR
Huma
Bidan 25th Amendment
Other?! πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

https://q-resear.ch/indictments

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Divine, Eternal Being having a human experience β™₯️ Patriot God bless πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Jesus Christ πŸ’ž Unconditional Love🐾 🐾

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Most on your list HAVE BEEN ARRESTED & EXECUTED ... Will the public ever 'know' the TRUTH?

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Anyone will do
Just arrest someone
Anyone

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Hey Beautiful Soul!

These back to back posts leave this non-decoder much to ponder.

Why 2 posts on the same date, at the same time with#17 and#45 in the time stamp???
And, any signifgance to the#3, also in the time stamp???

Also appears as 2 significant, yet separate messages / events to occur???

hmmmmmmmmm . . .
So looking forward to seeing this come to fruition!

πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸ•Š

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

JUST DO SOMETHING. STARTING TO LOOK LIKE THERE IS NO PLAN IF THERE IS NO JUSTICE. WE THE PEOPLE ARE AWAKE AND KNOW WE GAVE OUR POWER AWAY AND THAT OUR CHILDREN ARE BEING PREYIED APOND. LAW AND ORDER IS DEAD IN THIS COUNTRY. IT'S TIME TO REVIVE IT. THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

The depth of the the deceit, the centuries of perpetrating wars &suffering, division & mind control have to be exposed in such a way that won't break the psyche of the masses, many who have become "aware" and don't like the economy, CRT & transgender agendas, however, are still almost fully tranced & in one level of cognitive dissonance or another.
Many truthers are still not "Awake" on a Soul level.
I have conservative, republican, Trump supporting friends who are just beginning to take notice of the false narrative of the covid hoax & opted not to get the last booster.
They have yet to see the goal of big pharma, love their doctors & pharmacists they believe are keeping them alive.
He is catholic and is not yet capable of comprehending the Vatican, or the Jesuits, roles in the NWO.
I've shared for almost 2 years that human trafficking is the#1 commodity globally. They can't comprehend the enormity or depth. I am cautious what I share.

https://youtu.be/TDHOmrBuefo

Most Catholics Are NOT ALLOWED To Know This About Their Church! - YouTube

Disclaimer - This channel does not agree with Bill Hughes seventh day adventist church beliefs, it only agrees with presented information about Roman Catholi...

(1) Show this thread

I still maintain the first β€œarrest” was Epstein. So then it would make sense that the first unsealed indictment would trigger mass pop awakening. Epstein brings the whole house of cards down. He’s connected to everyone. I know it sounds strange but it’s the only arrest that would unite the gen pop and not incite mass chaos.

In response KevsQt Christine to her Publication

At this point, KevsQt, I'll take ANYBODY
to get the "public" arrests rolling!! 😹🍿🍿

(1) Show this thread

Believea God IS, mom of 3, grandmother of 3, Trump supporter from the onset, advocate of the REAL CONSTITUTION, bad at technology!!

Please, I pray. just do it!
I know it is the plan, Pres. Trump and his family are safe, but it will STILL be upsetting.

In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication

Couldn't agree more.

Whether or not we're PREPARED that they're going to arrest
our great President & Commander-in-Chief
for "trumped-up" charges related to J6
it's going to be heartbreaking
but we will Hold The Line
& pray our First Family through
KNOWING it is glorious on the other side πŸ™πŸ’ͺπŸ’žπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#AndTheBestIsToCome

(1) Show this thread

β€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

Pretty sure#WeThePeople already made the first arrest….future direction confirmed for first indictment to be unsealed with multiple names to trigger mass pop awakening

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

I'm so sick and tired of seeing this ! let's get on with who and whatever it is so we can move on to a brighter and better future !!

In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication

Technically they have had the first arrest. Guess it means make information public. If it's a deep state bs arrest will that trigger pop that believes them ?

In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication

I hear you.
I should have written First "PUBLIC" Arrest
because all those I listed were already arrested
& some executed, like Joe Biden & HRC.

We live in clone-ville or CGI or body-doubles.
We are in & watching Q's movie.

You have to hand it to QTeam
they've been DEMOLISHING the demon matrix
& arresting, trying & executing demons
ALL BEHIND THE SCENES for 6 years.

They've been GENIUS.

It's simply a question of WHEN they're going to make it public
& I say very soon
because the Nov. 8th Election is a fixed date
& there is much to do before, on, or during that event.

#HoldTheLine

(2) Show this thread

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

Popesicle ...

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Harold Holman to his Publication

IMO, none listed will shock the world….

Jorge Maria Bergoglio β€œmiserando atque eligendo” β€œby having mercy and by choosing.” ?

Bergoglio would.

(1) Show this thread

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

WHEN

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

45 arrest for Jan.6th " insurrection " and tied to intel that far right are preparing to sabotage the Nov.8th elections with violence...first arrest and trigger military as per Q?

In response Sandy Mack to his Publication

Makes perfect sense to me!
But QTeam, as we painfully know
are NEVER predictable!! 😹πŸ’ͺ

(1) Show this thread

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

That day is coming and we will see the Hand of God writing their final judgement in the sky. I believe that every single baby and child that has been sacrificed will be reappearing and we will all know them because of our constant prayers going up to God. When people really see what has been happening for thousands of years to humankind - many will not survive. It is a very difficult transition from dark to light. Only the most determined will make it through. As I hold onto my Mother's fragile hand, I will be her support. Be a support for someone you love. They will truly need you.