#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Lookes to me the Flynn confirmed Trump is still president.

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, PLEASE be from Texas! I want to meet you and buy you a beverge of your choice when this is all over! Godspeed to you!🙏

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

wait a minute... I already invited him and his family to South Florida for a yummy delish sabroso Latin feast. He deserves the best! 😊❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🙏

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication

Ha! Well that certainly beats a beverage! That sounds absolutely delicious Ana!😍

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

if that happens, come and join us. it will be a patriot family freesom celebration for America! ❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Only people mentioned by @TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

👍😊❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️❤️