#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Lookes to me the Flynn confirmed Trump is still president.

VK, PLEASE be from Texas! I want to meet you and buy you a beverge of your choice when this is all over! Godspeed to you!🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TxDeplQrableDiva in this post can reply

Child of God. ❤️🇺🇸 Family is everything. Proud Navy mom and Grandma. Deepest love and respect for the USA and her symbols. Back the Blue!

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

wait a minute... I already invited him and his family to South Florida for a yummy delish sabroso Latin feast. He deserves the best! 😊❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🙏

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication

Ha! Well that certainly beats a beverage! That sounds absolutely delicious Ana!😍

(1) Show this thread

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication

I think NJ for some reason looking to move to sunny Florida if I recall correctly. Not a stalker really... just followed for a while. 😄 I'm in Seabrook if you ever want to discuss our favorite President over a Shiner or two. 🇺🇲

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Oh damn! Well a girl can dream😆 I'm in Austin and the next time we are in Houston (or if you are ever in Austin) shout out! I prefer tequila so we can find a patriotic place that serves both😍🙌

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

Hey neighbor! I'm in Deer Park.

(2) Show this thread